47

Lisa

"You can't use your position on me now Lis! What are you thinking? You'll put yourself in danger!" Momo said pacing back and forth in-front of me.

"I know what I'm doing, just trust me on this. The fountain is a quite place, plus the fact that it's scary, no one would go there!" Oppa isn't here but she replaced him on lecturing me.

"What is so special with this girl Lisa? You didn't even know her! Are you really over with Jennie?" I slump my back on my bed and didn't answer her.

"Lisa come on!" she said again but I didn't answered her again too.

"Fine! Ugh, this is what you get from living outside the palace" I smiled silently.

I heard the door closed and now I am here alone in my room.

What are you doing here Jennie? Why do you have to be here?

Flashback

"Please sit down" I said when I felt her presence. Her stance made me nervous because she looks like Jennie but she has her masked on so I'm not really sure.

"Why are you still standing?" she immediately sit down that I find very funny.

Why the fuck I am smiling?

I asked Ryujin for this device so the lady won't noticed that I'm not a woman. Everyone's speculating that their next leader is a Prince.

"How did you know about the Adobo?" I really wanted to know it since the time I have tasted it.

"I asked you a question lady 15" I said in a pissed tone because she's not answering me.

"I just learned it from a friend your highness" my heart started beating faster than my normal ones, at the back of my mind is telling me how Jennie learned it from Rosie.

"Where are you from?" I maintained my tone because I am so nervous right now, my assumptions should be wrong.

Please be wrong!

"From Klaveo your highness" then mu knees weakens and I fell off from my seat.

Fuck!

"Are you okay your highness?" I panic when I heard her stood up and she was going behind the partition.

"Don't you come near me! You can't talk unless I'll ask you! Didn't you know that one?!" I shouted and her feet stopped.

I want to shout, I want to punch someone right now. Why? Of all people why? Of all times why? Why do you have to be here Jennie?

Then the image I saw that night flashed on my mind. The thought of her joining here because of the money boils my blood.

"Why did you join the selection? How much money do you need?" I know I shouldn't talk to her like this but the anger is overpowering me.

"Do people like you are so hungry with money? Don't you believe in love lady 15? Are you willing to sacrifice it for a penny?" I added stopping myself from passing this partition between us.

"With all respect your highness, you can't talk to me like that. You don't know what I've been through" that made me feel worse.

"I don't need to hear your reason lady 15, you're here because of the money. Don't you have a boyfriend? Did you leave him just because of the bucks or the chance of becoming the Queen?" I imagined gritting her teeth right now, I know that Jennie is mad but what she did to me is unforgivable.

"I was once in love your highness, but that person left me for I don't know why. And did I join because of the money? Yes, especially when my father needs it. I'm willing to exchange my pride just for him to be okay and be alive for a longer time" that made me silent, it's like my anger subside.

I left her? I didn't left her because I came back for her. I was just away for a week, what is she saying?

And what happened to Mr. Kim? They are together now? When?

"And to answer you honestly, I don't want to be the Queen. If that means marrying you and have children with you, I can't. I can't risk my child growing with a ruthless man like you!" her words hurts me, and all I wanted to do now is hugged her and kissed her.

I need to know what happened.

"You don't talk to me like that!" I need to remain my tone because she can't have an idea of who I am.

"I can your highness, and I just did"

No doubt, she's Jennie Kim.

"I can ruin your family lady, you don't know who I am" this conversation is making me smile, she always make me smile.

"Do what you have to do your highness, but I bet the people won't love it. And I thanked God that I don't know you" this it what I love about her, she doesn't bow down to anyone.

But I can't lose this.

"Aren't you scared that I won't choose you? Your efforts will be in waste, don't be so full of yourself lady" I smirked.

What now my love?

I think of a way how would I talk to her in private, and I think I know the right place.

"I'm done talking to you lady 15, you may go now" I didn't give her the chance to talk when I said that.

She said her yes and I hear her stood up walking out of my room. But her step stops when I spoke.

"Meet me at the fountain tonight, 11Pm. I will wait for you"

End of flashback
—————————-
You can vote if you like :)

Short update for you guys!

PS: I'm on twitter @nonamesoshutup