34

"Denise" he knows him?

"My Lord" my boss answered. They were just staring, not minding about me who's very shocked on what is happening.

"You stay here? For how long? Why didn't I know about this?" he keeps asking her but my boss is showing him a blank face.

"Of course I would see you here" she whispered.

"I've been looking for you, where is our child?" I frozen hearing this from the Lord.

He has a child? Does Lisa knows about this?

"Child?" she asked then faked a laugh.

"Are you hearing yourself my dear Lord of  Klaveo? You have no child! She is my child alone, and mine only" I step backwards when I felt that the tension is getting higher.

"Please Denise, I regret everything. Please" he held her arm but my boss shoved it off.

"You lose the right when you abandoned us!" I accidentally gasped and they looked at me.

Oh my god!

"Yes Jennie! Your oh so good Lord here left his own daughter!" she said and I covered my mouth.

If someone would hear this, I'm sure the Lord will be in trouble.

But it seems like he doesn't care when he return to face her and kneeled in front of her.

"Please Denise. Please, I regretted everything! Let's talk about this please" he pleaded.

This is the first time I saw the Lord breaking down like this. You really shouldn't be judging anyone based on what they showing.

"Stand up Soo, you don't want to ruin your reputation" she told him but he isn't listening and instead hugged her knees.

"I don't care! I don't fucking care anymore!" I don't know but those words warms my heart. I looked at him with pity, it must be hard for him, for her and for their daughter to face all this struggles.

"Then you should've told me that words 19 years ago!" he kicked him and the Lord winced in pain. Ms. Denise left him in the side of the street still kneeling.

"Oppa" I run immediately to him. He looked at me and he is crying. He slowly stood up, wiping the tears on his eyes.

"Let's go Jennie, you should be home now" he said like something didn't happened.

I didn't say something and goes inside the car when he opened it. I could just walk from the store to the building but now is not the good time to resist.

We were just quiet when he started to speak.

"You think I'm the worst person?" I stiffened when he suddenly asked that.

"No Oppa. Of course not" because it's true. For the months I stayed and the stories I heard, the Lord is nothing but a good leader.

"But I'm the worst father" he said that stopped the car. I just watched how he punched the wheels frustratedly.

"Please stop Oppa, we will find her" I instantly covered my mouth when I accidentally spilled it. I forgot he doesn't know that their daughter is missing.

"Find her? What do you mean?" he looked at me and I sighed.

You and your mouth sometimes Jennie.

"Ms. Denise told me that she lose your daughter, 5 years ago" his eyes widened and closed her eyes.

"Argh! Fuck it! I've been searching for them for 18 years! And now, my daughter is all alone for 5 long years!" he shouted.

"What if something happens to her? What if she got....argh! I need to find her" he keeps on shouting and punching the wheels when my phone rings.