00:07

2k READDDS OMG TYSM 🥺.

( Continued Flashback)

" So we was walking to the licka sto knowing damn well we can't buy shit." Taylor clapped her hands together and flipped her hair. " JASOOOON fine ass walked up to us and was like , what cha'll fine asses doing up here this late at night."

I rolled my eyes and looked over at Khylin chasing a fly.

" SOOO girll BOOM it just went from there we been like glue ever since."

" Y'all ain't look to sticky a couple hours ago." I mumbled so she couldn't hear me.

" Damn it's 9:09 yo grandma nem ain't worried about you ?" I asked looking at the clock.

"O-oh yeah I forgot time be flying."

" M-yeah so what you wanna walk back around Jay nem house and see it they wanna give you a ride buses stopped running hours ago."

" I can walk home girl it's ain't a problem , thank-"

" Walk ? It's dark as hell outside you must trynna be on channel 13 or sum."

" I walked home before."

" Mound to Germantown ain't a damn walk that's a hike."

" ok can I be honest with you ?"

I raised my eyebrow." I mean yeah I guess.."

" I don't really stay in Germantown I don't even have a official home I'm currently sleeping in a group home for troubled girls downtown."

I started at her for second then started shaking my head. " I-well shit that's sad sorry to hear that I would offer you to stay , but I don't even gotta damn house myself I'm living with somebody."

" Please just for tonight like you said it's dark as hell outside imma be gone before the sun even come all the way up."

Bitch sounded like a cowboy stopping in a town trynna sleep in somebody barn but I let her stay cause I was once in her shoes.

* End of Flashback.*

" Khylin why the fuck you stuffing tissue in yo damn suitcase." I asked standing over Khylin bed.

" How I'm supposed to clean my booty ma, ion kno if they got toilet paper in cordova."

" N-Boy they got toilet paper everywhere, pack some drawls how you gone pack toilet tissue but forgot to pack yo damn drawls."

He smacked his teeth and walked to his closet that was only halfway full. Yeah I was moving permanently but I wasn't trying to bring every single thing.

" Shira I looked at the bill I can't do it I guess imma have to come with y'all." Taylor said emerging in the doorway.

" Girl it's whatever but I'm not about to keep room mating with yo ass you gone have to find your own house one day."

" I am." Taylor mumbled turning around. She paused and turned around again with a smirk on her face. " Girl Cordova high as hell where you getting that type of money at?"

I scrunched my face up "Don't worry about how I get my money ,just be grateful yo ass ain't finna be homeless again."

Key

Woo shook his head and tapped my chair. " Look glock so tell me why the nigga hoe ain't text call nunna that fo 3 days straight , we pull down at the corna sto right there on persons we walk in see the bitch standing by cooler with a 40 smiling in some short ass nigga face , I mean the nigga stop right there under the bitch titty. This nigga gone go give this bitch a hug." Woo leaned back and scrunched his face up.

" Im like damn you ain't finna ask the hoe where she been for 3 days?"

Fat walked and mugged Woo. " This mane stay speaking on me, yellow teeth ass nigga go brush ya teeth or some bitch ass nigga."

I threw my head back and laughed . " y'all chill out."

Fat snapped his fingers and pointed at me. " Damn I almost forgot why I came in here , some hoe in a pink charger outside asking for you, I wasn't about to let her ass in she look like she steal."

I raised my eyebrow and jerked my neck back. " ion talk to a bitch with a pink charger."

" Yeah Glock bitches be driving them Honda Accords." Woo said laughing.

" Well ion kno she pulled up asking for a "markeyvious" I almost knocked her ass out to cause she gotta mustache saying yo government name and shit I'm thinking this a gay ass undercover FBI agent."

" Fat you stupid as hell bra." I said getting off the couch and walking to the front.

Once I got outside the girl got out the driver seat and started smiling.

" damn took you long enough I was about to drive off."

I put a fake smile on my face and rubbed my hands together.

" Boy you gone stand there looking dumb or you gone invite me in ?"

I turned around and pointed to my door. " In there ?"

" Yeah in there where else nigga?"

" How bout we go to yo crib..?"

She titled her head sideways and rolled her eyes. " that's doing to much but ok come on."

" Bet." I jogged back in the house and quickly grabbed my car keys.

" Aye you finna go get some ta eat cuh ?" Fat said watching me from the living room doorway.

" Mane nah take yo ass in there and fix some fucking noodles."

Fat smacked his teeth. " ugly ass ain't even got no noodles in there."

" Key where you going cuh?" Woo yelled out.

" Finna get some act right quick."

I turned around and jogged back out the door.

" You sure you wanna tail me I be driving fast as hell."

I smacked my lips. " Mane if I lose you I'm turning back around ion got time to be lost looking for this bright ass charger."

" Boy you the one wanna drive all the way out to my house when we can just chill here."

I leaned my head back and sighed. " Igh I'm finna just hop inna car with you."

____________________________

" Nigga I know you ain't telling me how to get to MY house."

" I know yo house ain't all the way down here cuh you trynna set a nigga up or some."

She rolled her eyes and turned on another street. " if you was so paranoid you should've never got yo goofy ass in the car with me."

I waved her off and leaned my head against the window.

A couple minutes later we pulled up to a big White House with a long ass drive way.

"Damn dis you?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

" Yeah why you saying it like you surprised."

I looked her up and down. " Shit I am."

Y'all hear me out ik this short but bear with meee I'm trying ☠️