00:08

* Excuse all mistakes and yesss i know it's short but i had to rewrite it my power went out and my chapters didn't save 🙄. I'm writing the next chapter right now dw i got y'all ❤️

Key

" Markeyvious move yo long ass feet what the hell."

" You acting like it's my fault yo bed little as hell."

Kayla smacked her lips and jerked her head back. " Boy don't to much or yo ass will be walking home."

I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders. Hoe acting like ian never walked before.

" Damn so wassup what we about to do?"

" I hope you not thinking we about to fuck i'm on my period."

I gave her a blank stare. " So what the fuck we come out here for?"

" To chill."

" We could've chilled at my house you on some set up ass shit."

" Cause i don't wanna fuck i'm trynna set you up ?"

" Now you don't wanna fuck just a few seconds ago you said you was on yo period."

" You acting like this over som-"

I stood up and walked to the door. " See shawty imma just remove myself from this equation cause you bout to say some shit that's gone make me knock yo ass out."

Before she could say anything else I made my way out her room. Her house was big as hell nigga low key got lost.

Bout time I get to the front door Kayla leaning on the wall with a mug on her face.

" What the fuck take you so long to get to the front door I hope yo skinny ass wasn't stealing shit."

" Steal? Bitch my name Markeyvious ion gotta steal a damn thing."

She folded her hands and stood in the front of the door. " Lol how you think you getting home cause i'm not dropping you back off cause y-"

I let out a breathe and pushed that bitch out the way. Once I was outside she started talking shit.

" Ian even like yo skinny ass for real anyways, maybe i should've set yo dumb ass up.

I waved her off and pulled out my phone. What a coincidence my shit was on 2%.

I shook my head and called Fat. Took him 4 rings to answer the fucking phone.

"HELLO."

"Damn nigga why you yelling."

"You acting like youn see yo mf phone ringing."

" You acting like you my bitch or some gay ass nigga but wassup i'm taking a shit cuh."

" Mane I need y'all to come get me from this bitch house she on some mo shit."

" Woo ass sleep and like I said before i'm taking a shit-."

" Mane if you don't push that shit out and come get me fat ass nigga."

" You talking hella shit for a nigga who need a ride."

" Fat cuh my phone on 2% right now I don't have time for this shit come get me."

" Damn ight where you at."

" Ion even fucking know i think somewhere out here in Dova."

" Nigga you hopped in car with a bitch and you telling me yeen know where she was taking you , i'm surprised sheen set yo ass up."

" Fat cuh i know ion wanna talk about that shit just come get me i already shared my location."

" Mane ight , you hungry imma stop at Dair-"

" No dude just bring yo fat ass straight here."

Fat smacked his teeth and hung up the phone. As soon as she did Kayla crazy ass came out.

" You need to get the fuck from away from my house , my daddy coming and he will call the police on yo skinny ass for trespassing."

I mugged her and walked off. I'll just wait at the end of the street for Fat.

Yasshira

"Khylin sit yo ass down before these sheriffs pull me over."

" Mama it's hot back here."

"Close your mouth and you wouldn't be so damn hot."

Taylor nudged  her head towards the window. "Khylin look at these lil white kids these about to be yo new friends."

I heard Khylin smack his teeth and say " No the fuck they not."

I couldn't even reach back and knock his ass out cause i was driving.

" Khylin when we get where we going imma whoop you."

" Damn he look fine." Taylor says staring at some skinny ass nigga hanging onto a stop sign.

" Girl you can't even see his damn face."

" I can tell if he fine by the way he-"

The man turned around and I almost crashed the car into the sign.

" Don't tell me that's Markeyvious."

" What the fuck..." I raised my eyebrows and shook my head in disbelief.

Taylor ghetto ass rolled down the window and stuck her head out. "Aye Key Key wassup mane you waiting on the bus ain't it."

I tried to yank her back in the car cause for one she was embarrassing as fuck and for two I don't want this nigga walking over here.

Nope. To late he put a big ass smile on his face and started walking towards my car.

Yes I know i could've just drove off but i couldn't i felt stuck. I looked back at Khylin his over dramatic ass was acting like he was dying.

Markeyvious got to the car and leaned down in Taylor window.

" Damn wassup whe-" His eyes connected with mines.

" Yasshira?"

" Yes nigga Yasshira damn everytime you see my youn gotta say my name like I don't know my fucking name."

" I thought you said y'all ain't know each other." Taylor said looking between me and Markeyvious.