00:06

^ 🙄

( yeah it's short and not all that 🥺 sorry y'all Imma double update.)

Key

" Give it to me straight doc how bad is it?" I asked kneeling over the examination chair.

" Acutely it's not bad at all you're completely clear of diseases."

A smile spread across my face. " Mane that's wha-"

" Oh my apologies Mr. Cathey I was reading the wrong chart , you actually have chlamydia."

" Nigga what the fuck you mean you was reading the wrong chart aint you a fucking doctor."

" Yes my apologies sir it's been a tiring day.."

I kissed my teeth and glared at him. " Ight so what I got crabs now ?"

" No sir you have chlamydia."

My jaw dropped and I slapped my hand on my forehead. " I should've just stuck with the fucking herpes."

" Actually chlamydia is curable."

" What I need a shot or some ?" I asked quickly jumping up.

" No No sir calm down you simply have to take the medication I am going to prescribe."

"Aw ok so how long I have to take the medicine..." I asked calming down slightly.

" For about 7 to 8 months and I strongly suggest you remain "celibate" fo-."

" Wait wait a damn minute ik you ain't talking about no coochie for 7 to 8 months damn is it to late to take the herpes."

" Mr cathey I understand your frustration but I don't think this a joking matter , if this is not treated properly it could become woser than what is."

I kissed my teeth and held my hand out. " ight damn chill serious ass nigga where the medicine at so I can roll."

The doctor took out a notepad from his jacket and started writing. " Just take this to the receptionist at the front desk and she'll take care of you."

He handed me the slip and gathered the cahrts and walked out the room. As soon as he walked out I started talking to myself.

" Nigga who gave you dis shit ? Denise ugly ass ? Maybe she the reason you came down here anyways.... probably was tykeia dick hopping ass.... damn how you even get this shit ? Did granny give it to me cause she get around.... mane stop playing with yo fucking granny like that."

I shook my head and got myself together before walking out. Soon as I got to the receptionist desk the lady rolled her eyes and held her finger up.

" Fat ass bitch." I mumbled to myself looking around.

" Hey that's my sister." A high pitched voice said from behind me.

" Bitch I don't care who it is she not about to birth my nigga baby." A girl with blond hair said dragging  somebody by the arm.

" Dailyha you sound delusional as hell right now." The high pitched voice said.

" Uhn Uhn if yall gone fight please take that shit outside." The receptionist lady said sounding annoyed.