00:05

( A/N this chapter kinda ehhhh & it's not edit 😭)

Yaashira

" Yeah lets discuss something important then , when you gone introduce me to my son."

" Bitch what you say after that." Adrian asked with wide eyes.

" Ian say shit i just got in my car and drove off." I said shrugging my shoulders.

" Girl why you aint answer him."

" Cause what the hell was I supposed to say?"

Adrian shrugged his shoulders. " Well ion gotta baby daddy so ion een know."

" Buh look before he said that I was ready to go in on his ass, he just really caught me off guard."

" Khylin ain't say nun about him when you got in the car?"

" Soon as I got in the car Khylin gone ask me was that my 'new nigga'."

" Bitchh what you say?" Adrian asked laughing.

" Ooh I know Shira ain't gotta nigga." Taylor said stepping into the living room.

" You right I don't." I said rolling my eyes.

" Yeah cause Sino gone beat that ass , especially since he getting out next week." Taylor said walking off, she mumbled the last part but I still heard her.

I quickly jumped off the couch. "He what!?"

Taylor stopped walking and turned around. "Oh I thought you knew , I guess he was gone surprise you my bad."

" Bitch how you even find out before me he don't even know you like that."

" Girl I'm messing with his brother calm down." She turned back around and walked off.

I ran my hand over my face , they really about to release this psycho.

" You straight Shira?" Adrian asked , I simply nodded my head.

" Imma be right back I gotta go handle some right quick , can you make sure Khylin ight?"

" Yeah yeah you sure you okay?"

" Yeah I'm just...." I shook my head and walked off grabbing my purse off the table by the door.

* Start of Flashback *

" Boy if you don't stop spitting out these damn peas." I said leaning down and wiping more peas off the floor.

"They go in your mouth." I looked back up at a 2-year old Khylin , he was making spit bubbles causing more peas to come out his mouth.

"I can't do this shit." I mumbled throwing the towel down and grabbing Khylin out his chair.

Khylin walked halfway to the living room then fell , cause he lazy as hell. I carried him the other half when I walked in the living room Amber I seen amber leaning on the couch smoking a cigarette with a empty Ciroc bottle next to her.