Chapter 50

(Y/n) happily carried her suitcase to the Plane. It was finally time!

Karl walked over next to her. It was a private Jet that (D/n) decided that they could use. He smiled down at her "I see you're excited" The girl nodded as they walked up the stairs "I am! I cant wait to see everyone! I got some blossom petals for Elizabeth and this little jewelry box with a Japanese Princess inside"

Karlheinz chuckled and opened the door, letting her in first "I hope this flight wont be too long. You keep saying you want to first room, however, I guarantee I'll get the best one" (Y/n) scoffed "Sure, sure"

"Ay! Give Ore-Sama his snack!"

"Stop calling yourself that!"

"Honestly. We have to ride in this with the Sakamaki's?"

"Oya~ Who knew the Idol was two faced"

"I hope....We...Won't be...On...For long"

"Be quiet. You're voice irritates me"

"Can all of you behave? Your all adults, act like it"

"So noisy.."

"Move your ass outta my way, I want the window seat!"

(Y/n) sweatdropped as she saw them. Running around, sitting, and yelling. Karl sighed, rolling his eyes. He looked down to (Y/n) "Yes, it appears that your Father had given me quite the suprise when you left the room.."

"They will be joining us.."

Hearing the voice of the albino Male, the Boys all looked over. A few smiled, some stared, some smirked as she saw them staring right at her. (Y/n) sighed "Damn.." She looked around with a lifted brow "Where's Yui?" Kou smiled as he sat up in his seat "M Neko-Chan is with your Parents. They wanted her to stay with a 'normal' family for once" (Y/n) hummed "Well, she does deserve that after the shit you guys put her through" Some of the boys looked away and some mumbled in agreement. (Y/n) looked back and forth of the Jet. Mukami's on one side and Sakamaki's on the other. (Y/n) walked in the aisle, deciding where to sit.

"Okami-Chan! This spot seems perfectly fine!"
Laito pat his lap as he smiled at her.

"Laito..."
Reiji galred at his Brother but quickly looked away once he saw (Y/n) glancing at him, hiding his flushed cheeks in his book.

"Oi, Rat"
Yuma sat up and motioned his hand to the side of him to show Azusa.

"(Y/n)-Chan.."
Azusa smiled at her and waved.

(Y/n) immediately went ov--"She must think their better. I never should've trusted her" She looked back to see Kanato looking down at Teddy, but a sad expression came to his face while doing so.

(Y/n)'s face shifted into one of worry, making her walk over to Kanato and Shu's seat.

"But, S Pansā-Chan!"

She glanced over her shoudler to see Kou holding Azusa up, squishing his cheeks and making himself poke out his lip quivering it.

(Y/n) paused and then turned the Mukami's way, making three out of four cheer a small bit.

"(Y/n)"

She looked to Reiji. The purplette held up a small Bento "It has (Sushi/Dumplings) and Panada Rice Balls" He opened it to show her the smiling little Pandas. She stared at the food and walked closer making Reiji discreetly smirk, nudging his glasses.

Damn him. He knew food was one of her weakness

"(Y/n).."

Ruki stepped next to her, lifting her hand and placing it on his hair. She laughed and ruffled it as he guided her over to his side.

"AY!" Ayato slammed his hands on a seat, standing up "That's cheating!" Yuma scoffed "So was the food, but you don't hear us complainin'"

A sigh was heard as the girl was lifted up from her collar and dragged her to the front. She was sat down at a booth as Karlheinz sat infront of her. The Brothers all grumbled and silently looked away.

'I hope this wont last long'

"Reggie...Can I get some of that bento?"

"Should've sat here if you wanted it, yet here we are"

A smack of the lips was heard "Aw, man"

~

(Y/n) stared at the large house in nostalgia "Were stayin' here?"

Karlheinz nodded but did a double take as he saw her face "Is there a problem?" She shook her head "Nah...Nah, I just lived here before I left"

Ayato went over to her "You did? Well, good. You can show me where the best Takoyaki joint is" The girl sweatdropped "I don't think we have any here" Ayato's eyes went wide "WHAT?!"

Karlheinz shook his head "Also, there is another 'surprise' for you all" The Brothers on both sides looked over to Karl as he held a packet with papers inside.

A familiar blunette saw the lights on in the house of the girl he missed. It had been quiet for months, when was it pronounced active?

He narrowed his eyes "That's odd.."

~

Sebastian smiled at his Students, winking at the blonde girl in the front. Alex giggled and 'bashfully' looked away. Sebastian stood to the front "Class, today I am proud to announce that we will be having a few new Students. Enter, please"

The door opened to show a tall purplette with glasses and magenta eyes. A few froze at his intimidating stare. Another Male came in behind him with steel like cold eyes. A certain blonde 'oh'd' as she saw them walk in. However, when a new body stepped in behind the last person, made them pause.

Sebastian's eyes widened as he saw the smirking shorty walk in

Alex gave her a shocked look as she noticed that familiar chest of her 'friend'

The girl stood next to Ruki, crossing her arms

"Hey, Bitches"

And with that, the two Animes officially combine! A brand new Arc has arrived!

Also, I said something in my activity/conversation borad that I was hoping you guys would check out :D It's an Idea I had out of no where