30 April 1853- Good Bye

I, Luna Delfrez am ready to end this war, I will save hundreds of vampires by sacrificing the two idiots who caused all these deaths, the lord and his wife.

I quickly snuck behind the castle and peaked through the iron bars of the back gate, there were two guards walking back and forth with long swords and vampire steak's in their sword belt. Since I'm very small for a 14 year old, I slipped through the bars and jumped into the hedges by the gate, I snuck through the bushes and to a side door on the East, That's where I am now, I'm going climb through a window about 3 m above the ground, I will climb the vines and break in.

I climbed up the vines, almost fell, but was able to climb through the open window. I see a large silky bed and a large wooden closett filled with colourful gowns. This must be the late princesse's room, Since the queen is no where to be found. Next I will head down stairs hoping to find the throne room. I will have to stay stealthy down the expensive, velevet staircase's. 

I have reached the end of the staircase and am looking down a hallway, I see many rooms, One of them must be the throne room. I am walking down the hall, looking into each room hoping to see that "so called king" and his wife, awaiting their murder. I think I have found the room, I can hear them contemplating more guards to stop the vampires. I raise a dagger and know what to do, If this chapter does not continue, I have most likely been killed. I will go in there and avenge my deceased family and fellow vampires...

yours truly                                                                                                                                                                               Luna Delfrez, a 14 year old vampire                                                                                                                              1839-1853