16 April 1853

My name is Luna Delfrez and I am a vampire. Today on the 16th of April 1853, is my 14th birthday. My father woke me and handed me a small wrapped gift. he told me that it was from my mother, before she died... I opened it to find a silver necklace with a gorgeous sapphire pendant hanging from it, on the back was embroidered writing, From mother.

I held it against my chest and took a deep breath as a small tear ran down my cheek. Teala walked over and gave me a big hug.

Later on in the day, what we were guessing was around noon, I stumbled upon a handle stuck in the wall, I tugged at it, and then again, and on the third time it burst open. I looked inside to see a small ragged bed and chalk tallies on the wall, there were pictures and drawings of us hung on the wall with nails, There was a pile of books with golden letter on top "The Delfrez family"  and on another was "How to kill vampires" Teala and father came to have a look, suddenly I remebered that I had seen this bunker before, Teala and I had played in it when we were little and we had found this room, It looked the same as it did 7 years ago, just dustier. Someone must have been living there until we had opened the door when we were little. Was someone after us? Just as that and many other thoughts ran through my head the bunker door started creaking and then we heard loud banging coming from the now vibrating door. Someone had found us! Father blocked the door of the bunker and ordered us to hide. But it was too late, the bunker door came crashing onto him, and a man appeared. 

The man was wearing shabby rags and had long brown hair. He came down and said "Oh how long I have waited for this! Your grandparents killed my wife and children, they drank their blood, And now I will avenge them by taking your lives!" Teala grabbed me and put me behind her, she opened her mouth and her fangs grew outwards. The man slowly raised a jagged knife and plunged towards her, he stabbed her in the stomach, She was surprised because that was no knife, it was a steak, used to kill vampires. I slowly walked backwards until I crashed against a wall, I was done for. Teala lunged at him and bit into the man, he stabbed her again but fell split seconds after doing so, Teala was dead... The bunker door crashing against my father had punctured his skull and led him to bleed to death... I have no idea what to do, I am sitting in a corner crying and writing next to my dead sister. What am I to do?