The night of red

August's POV

I was getting ready for another performance at my club. The theme to tonight was red. So I went with red booty shorts and black fish nets. I decided for a red velvety silk shirt. The entire back in open except for a small know of the shirt and the front isn't covering much. I brush my hair and look in the mirror. I heard a honk and grab my phone and red high heel boots.

I run outside and hop in the car where Adrian is. He's on his phone and he leans towards me to give me a kiss. He doesn't look at me and seems to be preoccupied by his phone so I reject the kiss. He quickly looks up.

"Hey babe- Woah." He looks at me up and down. I blush and hide behind my hands. He removes one hand and kisses it. He's wearing a red tux. Damn he looks handsome.

"Where gonna be a fucking power couple."

"Duh babe we already are." He winks at me.

We share a kiss and than head to the club. It been like this for a while. He shows up to my performances and sits back and watches. All the girls know he's mine. They actually help me sneak out with him time to time.

Before we get out I check the mirror. My silver hair started fading back to its original brown color. I made a mental note to re dye it another color. And my blue eyes were brighter than usual. Probably from the pure happiness of the man next to me.

"You look great babe, don't worry." He tells me than peck my cheek and gets out the car. I grab my phone and he open the door me.

"What a gentleman." I say in a seductive voice.

"Only for you." He winks at me.

He link arms. The sounds on my heels and his shoes thudding on the ground. He makes his way to the main seating area while I go back stage.

I get there just in time and I'm ushered to the stage. I walk out with pride. I sit on my shin spreading my legs. Caressing my torso. While another girl come up behind me and pulls my hair. I lean back until I'm on my back. Than a newbie come up. We all go to the side of the stage. Entertaining the audience. The newbies get the stage for themselves for a minute or two to themselves to let the audience know their new and want money too.

She was a skinny blonde. Blue eyes but not baby blue like mine. But dark. Giving off that she's dangerous. I shook my head and brought my attention back to an older women who has taken interest in me. Once we finish I step off and change. Well I just throw a hoodie on to cover my barely covers upper half. It was freezing cold and these clothes were providing no warmth. You would barely see my booty shorts under the hoodie because it was so damn small. I adjusted my shorts and walked out. I scan and find him sitting with a group of men. All of them with a girl on their lap. Even on Adrians. I stop and listen to their conversations for a second. Bottling up the jealousy and anger in me.

"Get off of him he's August's." One of the girls who were here with me when I first started snarled at the girl in Adrians lap.

And only after a moment did I notice it was the newbie on him. Of course.

"I don't know who this August is but she's the one who's boyfriend is at the strip club. While she's probably off doing her homework at home. It's not her fault she can't compare to sexy strippers like us."

I approach and all attention is on me. A bored and exhausted looking Adrian finally sees me making my way and stand up with his arms out for me like there wasn't anything on him. The girl crashed to the floor. Cursing under her breath. Adrian engulfs me in a warm hug.

"Help me babe she won't leave. She's worse than max." Adrian silently begged me.

I gestured for him to sit down on the couch and right before the stupid newbie was going to take my place I swooped in and sat across his lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist. Her moth dropped open confused on why he showed me attention while he dint her.

"Excuse me I had him first." She said angrily.
Laughs erupted around the circle.

"First? Sweetheart I've been having him." I stood up and slowly walk towards her. "For months." I continued till I was in front of her face. "Up the ass." I finished. Than I turned around and sat back down.

"My names August by the way." I winked at her that leaned back on Adrian while he slipped a hand under my hoodie and caressed my stomach. My flat stomach erupted in butterflies at the small gesture. But I made no signs of the effect he was making on me and stared the girl in the eye.

"WHY WOULD YOU PICK HIM? HES A BOY HE HAS NOTHING I CANT HAVE." She screeches.

Adrian lets out a deep chuckle. His handsome face catching the attention on by standers. Through our relationship I learnt his regular routine. Up by 5 to go on a run and by 6:39 he's in the gym working out. His diet has junk food but he Bruna off every calorie once he's done. His abs are flawless and his face is a piece of art. I'm so damn lucky.

"I don't think you understand. He's mine and I'm his. There's no in between the lines. Try getting that through your head tonight." He spoke to the girl. I could hear the rumble on his voice from his chest and the power in his voice.

She quickly left with a scowl looking for another target. I close my eyes and rest against Adrian for a minute. Letting all my bad feeling slip away in his hold. The chatter of Adrian and other men talking becoming back ground noise. Just focusing on Adrians sent and touch. After about 30 minutes of Adrian speaking with some important looking guys his grip on my tightens slightly gesturing next to stand so we can leave. I stand and run my eyes while he shakes his hand with the men. His hand slips back around me and we walk out.

"Are you tired babe?"

"Yes."

"Want to go to Ash's house and sleep there? My room is ready. And it's really nice too. They let me pick my decorations instead of doing with my parents always wanted it to look like."

"That's amazing. I'm so happy you got out of there."

"Me too." He smiles and kissed my forehead.

  We settle into the car and start our 20 minute drive. I small rumble on the car and twenty one pilots occupying the silence. The lights of the street were blurring together. Creating a never ending piece of art. My breath fogging the window and the cold glass cooling my forehead.

  I closed my eyes. Feeling a warm hand slip into mine.

"You're my everything." Is the last thing I hear before beeping erupts and everything spins. Knocking the air out of my lungs till everything red stains my vision and darkness welcomes me.