Brother?

——————————————

•~Adrians POV~•

"Although I love summer and the hot sun turning my skin red. I LOVE winter. Yes summer has swimming, bbq's, beach parties, and you can go skinny dipping. but winter has snow, rain, hot chocolate, ice skating, big sweaters, late night movies, warm cookies. Cuddling, Netflix , andddd CHRISTMAS. I love love love love love Christmas. All the lights and decorations, and the warm fuzzy feeling when your opening you presents, and you get to see your parents!". August ranted to me during our lunch break. We decided to go to a coffee shop instead of the busy cafeteria.

I just looked at his pretty eyes. They were sparkling in excitement. His cheeks and the tip of his nose was a bit red because of the slight coldness outside. Although it gets a lot colder around here. He had the prettiest smile in his face and his hand felt so warm and perfect in mine. I could just make out with him on top of this coffee table. But we're in public or whatever.

Once we finished our coffee on we put on our light sweaters and headed outside. I put my hand and his hand in my pocket. He headed over to the car and drove back to school. He was getting ready to get one but before he could step out I pulled his collar and gave him a big sloppy kiss. He giggled and kissed my nose. It left a little tingly feeling behind.

We stepped into school and although I was getting used to the whispers and disappointed looks I don't like them. Why can they just mind they're own business? It's not the 1800's you homophobic fucks.
I pecked August on the cheek before we sat down. Him and Tommy were engrossed in some type of conversation and I drifted off to lala land.

It wasn't until I heard an annoying voice that I came back to reality. It's was that annoying Max kid that keeps flirting with me. At first I could just ignore him but after he said what he said to August I took a specific dislike to him. And he doesn't seem to get a hint. All of a sudden he grabbed my face and made me face him. He kissed me on the lips. His lips were not like August's. August's were soft and plump and naturally a little red. While the Max's kid was hard and a bit chapped and instead of the tingling feeling it left me disgusted. I wiped my mouth and faced August. His eyes were glossed over and he looked a bit disappointed. He was looking down and before I could say anything the stupid teacher started blabbing. Through class his paper got a bit wet and his leg started shaking. After a few minutes I put my hand on his thigh too make him stop shaking.

He looked up at me than rose his hand.

"Yes August?"

"May I have a bathroom pass please."

"Sure."

He stepped out and after a few minutes I rose my hand.

"Yes, Adrian?"

"I forgot to turn something into the office may I run and turn it in real quick."

"Okay but hurry."

I nodded and as soon as I left the classroom I ran to the bathroom. I went in and he was crying on the floor. He was in a huddle positions with his head in his arms. I jogged over to him and scooped him up. He dint resist at all. He wrapped around me and shoved his face in my neck.

"What happend why were you kissing him?." He asked in a shaky voice.

"He did it on his own I had no part in it. He kissed me before I had a chance to react."

"Promise?" he asked now looking at me with his big pretty eyes.

"Promise baby." And I kissed him. Not our hot and horny usual kiss. Or our sloppy pecks on the lips, nose, or forehead. It was slow and full. It mean something. It was slow and passionate. I pulled away slowly and tucked a hair behind his ear. I looked at him with a smile than held his hand to class.