First day back.

August's POV~

This weekend consisted of ice-cream, phone calls with Tommy, and a lot of Netflix.

I can't believe this. I mean it was hot and I definitely wanted it to happen again. But he could of just been horny or caught in the moment. He's the straightest guy in our school that had to have been a mistake. And the fact he had to touch me like that. For the first time in years I felt insecure. And I am not one to feel like this.

It got out of my shower and put Chanel Lotion on my freshly shaved skin. I than hopped in my Covers in my Pink panties. I had no one to show them to but I don't care. I put them on for myself. I needed to boost my confidence.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

I dreaded going to school on Monday but I forced my self to my first class. I walked through the hallway thinking about positive side. If everyone knew I could be myself. I could wear what I wanted to school. Maybe even get a boyf-

I got cut off by an arm pulling me into an empty room. I stumbled a bit than turned around to see Adrian. He looked stressed and he was rubbing his temples. As much of a bad bitch I am, he's a lot bigger than me. And no doubt stronger. If he wanted he could be me to a pulp. He looked at me seriously and held eye contact. He motioned towards a desk. He sat on one of the chairs and I sat on the table infront of him. He always has no reaction on his face. It's usually nothing or he's mad. But last night I saw a lot more. Right now though he looked mad. He stood up in front me. I stayed on the desk and brought my knees up to my chest. He put his hands on my ankles I yelped and he glared at me, telling me to be quiet. He situated himself between my legs and look at me in the eye.

" Let's make a deal" he started

I looked up at him and nodded

"I won't tell anyone about you're sexy shit show."

I relaxed.

Wait, Sexy?

"But you're gonna serve me on you're hands and feet".

I tensed again.

"You tell no one either, or I'll make you're life living hell"

I was terrified but his touch strangely calmed me. But as soon as he let go I was shaking. He noticed than touched me again
I stopped shaking
He let go
I starts shaking
He touched me and I stopped
He threw hid head back and chuckled the most beautiful sound.

I blushed and put my head down. I jumped off the desk and walked out of the room.

My next class I was looking at Adrian and he looked fine. No trace of anything happening. Me on the other hand looked stupid. I even tried to talk to him and he just walked past me or kept talking to his friends. I shrugged it off and decided what he said wasn't true.

I got in my car and my phone buzzed

Unknown- August

August- Who's this

Unknown- Adrian

August- How did you get my number

Adrian- I just did

August- oh okay

Adrian- save my number, you'll need it.

August- okay?

Than my phone started ringing. It was Adrian. I took a deep breath and picked up.

"Don't text me that way"

"Um how am I texting you Adrian?"

"Just don't "

Than he hung up. I shook my head and headed home. I went onto my fans only. What? A guy gotta get his bag. I never show my face of course. I put on nothing but thigh high socks and a crop top. I cupped my crotch so they dint see too much. As soon as I did I snapped a picture. That should get me money for a shopping spree this weekend.
I threw an over sized hoodie of some random guy I slept with that forgot it here. All the sex I got wasn't that good anyway.