New apartment and christmas

August's POV~

"Alright that's the last box." Adrian opened the last box wiping his forehead.

"I can't believe it we're almost done unpacking." I squealed.

"Yup we sure are." Adrian said giving me a hug and a kiss if the forehead.

"Alright let's finish this and go Christmas shopping." I grinned and started grabbing things from the box.

——

We soon finished after but we both were sweaty and stank so bad.

So we hopped in the shower and had a little fun.

A lot of fun.

"We're going to have to walk around for hours looking for presents I can't believe you."

"Sorry babe I dint think you would be limping." He cooed at me giving me a gentle hug.

"It's okay let's just get started I love Christmas shopping."

We entered the malha me it was packed. Thankfully the side with more expensive shops were less crowded.

We probably shopped for hours and ate a lot of unhealthy mall food.

"I can't wait for them to spend Christmas at our house." I told Adrian while looking at some nice shoes.

"Yeah I hope we can get the fireplace working before than."

We finished with a few more presents than headed to a baby store to get something for Adrians niece.

"Look at this dress babe is so cute." I shoved a yellow and blue fluffy dress in Adrians face.

"Yes very." He chuckled and added it to the pile of the other 15 dresses I showed him.

"Hmm let's just get... all of them."

"Dont You think that's a bit much."

"Nah, now let's go get her some toys."

I skipped to the toy isle and grabbed everything I thought she might have interest in.

At this point he called and hired someone to follow us around the mall and hold our bags.

"Alright I think that's it."

Adrian nodded at me and started heading over to the car.

"I can't wait to go to bed I miss it so much." I said tiredly leaning my head up against the window.

As the car was driving and the laughs were flashing a flashback of the accident shook my spine.

I grabbed Adrians and and held it tight for reassurance.

"It's okay baby I'm driving extra slow♥️"

He rubbed the back of my hand all the way home.

When we got home I dint bother unloading and we both went to bed together.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The next day consisted of wrapping presents and decorating for Christmas. I also made some phone calls and found out my mom couldn't come to Christmas. But it was fine she's never around anyway.

I was excited. I had my own home and I was throwing my first party. Not only that but Adrian was there with me too.

I couldn't Wait.

~~~~Christmas Day~~~~~~

I ran around the house and almost tripped Adrian.

"Babe what's wrong."

" I CANT FIND MY CHRISTMAS MUG."

"Calm down I know where it is."

"Oh." I ran up to him and pecks did him in the cheek.

""Is everyone on their way?"

"Yes they are."

As soon as we said that the door bell rang.

"BABE ITS YOUR BROTHERS" Adrian called out to me

"COMING."

I gave them all hugs and kisses on the cheek.

"Thank you for coming." J gave them a cheeky smile.

"Thank you for inviti-" my eldest brother was cut off my Griffin.

"Nice Crib Aug." He flopped in the couch.

I giggled and started setting out the snacks.

Soon enough everyone was there and Christmas music was playing with laughter filling the room.

We were all eating some amazing food and talking on the couch discussing adult things like anime and high school.

"Alright you guys presents time." Adrian announced.

It was perfect. Everyone loved what they got. I got Adrian a new laptop and he got me the most beautiful diamond earrings.

We were all surrounding the tree and fireplace. A gentle tingle bell rock was playing in the back while Adrians kitten was in the middle playing tug a war with His  niece.

I was on the couch sitting in between Adrians legs while we talked. He was rubbing my side and would casually give me kisses on the forehead.

"LOOK ITS SNOWING!" Tommy yelled.

We all looked at the window and than at each other.

We ran and when we were all in snow clothes we ran outside and had a snowball fight.

I hit my had on the nose and he was ready for revenge and chased me around the entire area covered in snow.

We got on sleds and slid down the small hill. I gripped onto Adrian when we were got sent flying. And face planted on the snow. We flipped over and looked up at the snowy sky smiling.

"I love You August."

"I love you Adrian."

_______\\

Merry Christmas guys!🎁🎄

Hope you all had a wonderful time and enjoyed this sweet chapter to end your Christmas on a good note.
I love you all thank you for your support♥️♥️🍓