Confronting

Chapter 25

~Hope POV~

I took the ring out placing it in my back packet.

I walked to Bella's office. When I saw the door in front of me I didn't bother knocking.

Bella seem alerted and not surprise it was like she was waiting for me.

"Hope what can I do for you?" she says flashing a fake smile. I can't believe how she will do this to her own family.

Anyways I wasn't here for chit chat.

Especially not with a psycho.

"Why do you have this?" I asked ignoring her question showing her the ring. Her face went pale for a second before she recover to Her sweet self.

"I bought it" she lied. I wasn't born yesterday.

"I'm not stupid, why do you have my uncles ring?" my blood pressure was going to go up. Bella was pissing me off.

"I told you I bought it" she says lying right to my face again.

She can't be the traitor...

I don't want to believe it...

But logic says its possible

One she's always nice.

Two her smile looks so fake.

Three her brother is Sage Marino that can't be a coincidence.

"That's why you've been acting nice and weird haven't you" I told her she look shock and confuse. I could tell she know exactly what I was talking about.

I don't have patience Bella because I swear I will strangle you right.

"I'm not sure if I understand" she says glancing at the ring in my hand.

Then why are you glancing at the ring?

"Yes you do. This ring was my uncle's so how did you get It?" I just wanted to jump across this desk that was in between us and strangle her with her phone charger.

Yes I'm crazy I know but no one fucks with my family even if I didn't know them for a week yet.

"Okay you want to know the truth...." she sighs throwing her hand in the air as a sign of defeat. I nodded my head.

"Your uncle he gave it to me so I can give it to the boys" bullshit. I could see right through her fucking act.

Bella don't test my patience.

"Stop the bullshit" I quietly yell not wanting the whole house to hear. I couldn't help but notice the shock that plaster on her face before she started to laugh like a maniac.

"I always know you were smart but this right here is dumb..." she laughed out. I clench my fist only to unclench it.

Calm down Hope.

No bitch beat her the fuck up.

Shut up.

"So tell me Hope what do you know about me?" she asked smirking. I just wanted to wipe that smirk off her face.

"We'll I know your the traitor and you have my aunt somewhere. And you maybe or maybe not have force Corrine to play your little game" I spat out. She look impressed. Take that bitch.