Empty

Chapter 21

I would do anything

For her

To be

At my wedding

Even if it

Means

Holding a gun

To save does

I love

~Hope Valentino 2020

~Hope POV~

When I woke up I saw that I was in my bed, Jay must have place me in my bed after I fell asleep in the car. I got up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom where I took a nice bath. When I got out I saw that it was 5am in the morning. At 5 in the morning  I couldn't stop thinking about the empty casket.

Who would do such horrible thing to their own family?

A crazy person trap in side of a mentally ill person who is taken over by zombi-

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Okay as I was going to say before my dumb mind interrupt, it hurts to even want to know who the traitor is.

I tie my hair into a pony tail, and started fix my bed since it the covers had sand on it. I put on one of Dean shirt he gave me, it had 'Rockstar' imprinted on it which is cool but its not my style. My style is pretty badass or in my feelings type of style.

I put on one of Gabriel's black sweat pants he was kindly to give me, until his mom takes me shopping for clothes.

Yeah can't wait. Note the Sarcasm.

I couldn't go back to sleep so I stayed up for a while and listen to 'still don't know my name x feel something' by Labrinth a 1 hour loop since it is the only depression or sad song I love since it hits real.

I hug teddy for a while until I see out side getting brighter, the sun was reflecting on the  mirror in the room making the white walls compliment the art works that were hang up. I felt a little bored waiting in bed. Then it hit me the book I found in the grave.

I got up sitting on the edge of the bed I reach under my pillow to get it since its where I hid it when I went to take a bath.

I was about to open it when someone knock on my door. I quickly shove it under my pillow.

Really who the fuck interrupting now. You should really get a sign that says leave me the fuck alone.

Right people can't seem to give me a rest.

"Come in" I yelled to who ever was outside.

A happy looking Bella walk in. What does this woman put in her coffee in the morning?

Candy?

No drugs!!!!

Why would she drink drugs you idiot

How am I supposed to answers that I see a person who is always smiling I think their on drugs.

I can't believe were the same person.

No were no-wait we are the same person.

See this is why your stupid and slow.

"I thought I heard water pouring when I was passing by" she said snapping me out of my argument with my dumb mind.