CHAPTER 54

I EVEN GOT ALL RIGHT FOR A SCRIBBLING CLASS

A year later

Liam and his parents, all have a dentist's appointment to go to and so I offered to look after Mia during that time, along with Luke. I was at their house today and so the Johnsons, on their way back from work, picked us up and drove us to their mansion.

Luke smiles when he opens the door for his parents, letting them in and when he sees me, it widens and he leans forward for a kiss. I back away and point to Mia after which he looks even happier, "Mia!" he carries the little girl up and she wraps her little arms around his neck, hugging him, "Hello Lu-lu. I missed you!" she says as we enter.

She looks around the house with big, innocent eyes, taking in the surroundings. Luke's house is modern with a traditional touch to it. It's beautiful.

I shut the door and we head straight to his room.

We sit cross legged on the big king sized bed while Mia walks around the area in front of it, placing her teddy bears around. Luke lends her his little white board and marker and she starts scribbling stuff on it, as if she's teaching us something. Luke 'takes notes' and we give our books to her 'for correction'.

She gives Luke all correct and gives me one wrong. I pout, "Why do I get one wrong?" She comes and pats my shoulder, "You'll do better next time, okay?" I smile and kiss her head.

When she walks back, Luke smirks, "See? I told you I'm good at everything. I even got all right for a scribbling class." I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"No talking!" Mia points her finger to the two of us and we put our fingers over our lips. "Good." She smiles and continues correcting the work our classmates, her teddy bears.

After some time, Mia's tummy rumbles and she looks down at it. We laugh at her and I leave the room to get her some food. After rummaging about a few cereal boxes, I finally find the Little Charms box, but then get distracted with Rosanna telling me about a new recipe she accidentally invented last night.

I walk upstairs back to the room to see Luke and Mia peacefully asleep on the bed, closely facing each other. Wow, those two sleep fast. My heart totally melts seeing them like that. I cautiously walk closer and see that Luke has his arms behind her, touching her head as she sucks her thumb blissfully.

I keep the cereal box on the table and take a picture, making sure the flash is off and then remove Mia's thumb from her mouth. I lie down beside them and just stare.

After some time, Luke's eyes flutter before they fully open. He squints his eyes and stretches as he sees me. His hand whizzes past Mia's head and his eyes widen. He looks at me, "When did I sleep?" He mouths and I shrug, "I don't know. I was out with your mom." He nods.

He smiles down at Mia and kisses her head. She stirs slightly, before facing the ceiling and spreading her arms up and her leg moves, kicking Luke. He softly chuckles and moves slightly.

Then he looks at me, "Doesn't this give you a glimpse of our future, Skittles?" he grins and I blush, smiling. He flicks my cheek, "There comes the blush again." He whispers and I roll my eyes. I hold his hand on my face and kiss it before holding it in my own, "I love you, Luke."

He leans in until we're inches away, "I'm in love with you Skittles." He whispers huskily. My eyes widen and my heart starts beating faster in excitement, my stomach churning, letting out all the butterflies. He smiles and looks in my eyes, "I don't expect you to say it back yet. Take your time. I just told you what's in my heart."

"No Luke. I just didn't know you felt it too. I-I thought that if I said it, you would feel obligated to say it back and so-and so I waited. I never knew what love felt like, but with you, I do. I've fallen completely, madly into the pit of love with you Luke Johnson and I never, ever want to get out."

He doesn't wait any longer. His lips smash against mine and his hands rest on my face, pulling me close, making sure to not touch Mia sleeping in the middle. You know the butterflies I talked about, erupting earlier?

Yeah chuck that, because this kiss with Luke Johnson has set a whole damn zoo crazy in my stomach.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It's done.

Oh. my. God.

But not completely though, coz I have an epilogue coming up;)

Our couple is in love*wipes tears*

Stay tuned for the epilogue to be posted soon:)))))

LOVE YOU GUYS...STAY SAFE XOXO