CHAPTER 10

OH KILL ME NOW! THOSE DAMN DIMPLES

A few days later, as I'm lazily having breakfast, the doorbell rings and I wonder who it is at this time in the morning.

I open the door and see Luke leaning on the doorframe with his hands crossed over his chest. "Luke why are you here?" I ask him curiously. "Thought you would want to see my attractive face first thing in the morning." he smirks at me and I roll my eyes, "No I don't want to"

I'm about to shut the door on him, when he holds it back with his foot, "Woah, woah, woah Skittles. Well someone woke up in a very good mood." He chuckles.

"What do you want man?" I ask him, yawning and he raises a brow, "Don't plan on coming to school? I'm your ride now, in case you forgot."

I turn to dad, "But you said you would drop me today." He nods sheepishly, "I'm so sorry honey, I have an important meeting early today." I purse my lips and nod, turning back to Luke, "Give me a minute."

I finish the last of my cereal and leave the house, taking my bag and phone along.

I lean my head on the head rest of his car and sigh. "What's up?" Luke asks, starting the car. "It's nothing" I tell him and he gives me a blank stare before reversing out of the parking lot, "It's obviously not 'nothing' Skittles. You're not really good at hiding your emotions you know?"

I sigh realising he's not going to forget about it, "I don't know. I feel like my dad just tries to spend less time with me now. Like, he's not been acting the same. He just feels so...distant" He looks both ways before turning, then asks, "Since when have you been feeling this?" "Since some days back. I don't know though, it's probably just his work piling up on him." I respond, to which he nods and stays silent for the rest of the ride.

"Dude I really need to start waking up early. I've been rushing to school every day now." I laugh at Liam's way of saying 'good morning' once he sees me entering the school. "That explains the hair." I chuckle, ruffling it up even more. He swats my hand away and tries taming it down. 

"It's bad?" he asks brushing his fingers through it. I shake my head, "Don't worry girls will still fall for you. Oh no wait, Rebecca will fall for you." I smirk at him and he rolls his eyes and smiles. 

Rebecca has been his crush for ages now and he has never got the courage to ask her out because he thinks he's not good enough for her. I have seen her stealing glances at him in the hallways though and how much ever I tell him this, he says it can't be possible. Rebecca's shy too, so she obviously wouldn't make the first move, causing them both to only keep dreaming of each other.

In fourth period, for P.E, I change into my gym clothes and walk to the track alone. Our coach is as usual, nowhere to be seen, but if you go to cafeteria, he'll probably be there hogging something. I think the only time I've seen him for P.E class this year was a month ago.

I look around and see the students forming a group on the bleachers, probably drinking up the latest 'tea' going around the school. I roll my eyes and take my seat at the far end. While reading my book, I chuckle at a certain funny line when I feel a presence next to me. I turn and see a beautiful boy.

He smiles and the curls from his hair fall on his face. He pushes them away, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you. I saw you sitting here alone, so i thought of joining you." I feel a blush rising on my cheeks and I shake my head, "That's nice of you. I-."

"Hey darling." Zoe comes and sits next to him, cutting me off. "How was your day?" she smirks at me, "Before meeting her."

Oh come on! Can't this woman live and let live. This is going to be like her 3rd boyfriend this month. I say goodbye to all my chances of getting to know cute guy and look away.