Author Note

Hello, there beautiful people,

I'm back to share an important thing with all of you...

So I'm finally coming back with another story.

I hope this makes you happy...

The new story is an extended journey of Katherina and Nathan, there was so much more to be told and I cannot just skip it and write another story. You can call it a sequel or just another untold story of 'My life with him'.

If you're here and you haven't still read or completed 'My life with him' then I will suggest you to do so otherwise this story won't make much sense to you until you know about their journey till now.

Please read 'My Life With Him'

This new story is extremely important to me because not only this is close to me but I also tried a new idea in writing and challenged myself to write in a different light.

I hope this won't be confusing...

The good news is... This story still revolves around Katherina and Nathan, all the people who missed them, they are back to tell you about their journey ahead.

Most of you asked me for Part-2 of 'My Life With Him' with Nicholas Nathan Pierce (Nick) as the main character but this story is not about him, certainly, everything that happens in this story will build his character and it will make more sense to write his story than, otherwise it will just be illogical story.

I guess many of you are wondering WHY? As their story has already been told but no it's not finished yet and that's why my second book, Part 2 of 'My Life With Him' is named:-

CLOSER TO ME

There is a story that needed to be told and completed before jumping on a new story with other characters.

While writing this story I thought each and every single thing to its last core wanting to make it as successful as 'My Life With Him' and that can only be possible with all of your support and love which is highly needed. I hope that you guys will give it a warm and open welcome as you have done for 'My Life With Him'.

And before concluding I want to share some things:

First, I want to thank all of you amazing people for making 'My Life With Him (Mafia Love Story)' so popular and showing so much support to the book. I read all the comments and you guys have been so generous and kind towards my work and book, I can't express how much it means to me.

I hope you all will continue to shower my second book with more love and support.

I always believed that every story that is told holds so much more than just words, it has a lot of emotions, feelings and thinking of the writer and you guys have connected so well with my story and many of you shared with me how you felt the emotions I put into the book which I felt while writing, through this beautiful journey of My Life With Him I have found some amazing friends and I look forwards to know more of you amazing people.

So, I think now you and I, we all are ready for another beautiful trip...
I can't wait to share the upcoming book with you guys.

PS: My Nathan is still Nick Bateman

.

.

.

although

I have finally found the perfect person as my Katherina, and I know that you guys absolutely gonna love her. 

ARE YOU GUYS READY??? ARE YOU EXCITED???

TO BE A PART OF THIS ANOTHER UPCOMING JOURNEY??

🎉 You've finished reading My Life With Him (Mafia love Story) [#1 ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇsᴛᴏʀʏ] 🎉