Little Helper

Azrael's pov

For the last few days, Damian has been helping me set up our game night. However tonight I was scheduled to do patrol. I walked down the steps of the Batcave. "Umi are you going to do patrol?" Damian asked. "Yes, Dami, or at least for one last time," I whispered. Damian sighed and nodded his head. I leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for worrying about us Dami," I whispered into his hear. Damian looked up at me and smiled. I ruffled his hair and walked away to get changed.

Bruce's pov
Dick suddenly came running towards us. "Guys mom just said that this would be her last patrol," Dick said panicked. "What why would this be her last?" Tim asked. "I don't know," I replied concerned. I know that Azrael wouldn't stop being Batwomen for a valuable reason. "Mother has her reasons to hang up her title momentarily," Damian said. "Oh, so you know the reason for Ma's early retirement?" Jason snapped. "Mother will tell you tomorrow." Damian snapped back. When Azrael walked into the room. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I am perfectly amazing." Azrael smiles brightly at me. I nodded my head and turned towards the bat computer. "Alright, Batwomen and Nightwing will patrol the South Side of Gotham," I said. "Father, may I join mother and Nightwing?" Damian asked. I sighed loudly. "Fine," I grumbled and walked away. I heard light footsteps behind me as my wife raced behind me. "Honey, what's wrong?" She asked. "Ever since you met up with Superman on Monday. You have been acting strange. On Tuesday I woke up and you weren't there. Whenever I ask what's wrong you say nothing." I stated.

Azrael's pov

I show the boys and girls surround us as Bruce explained why he was concerned. I sighed knowing that I couldn't hide it any longer. "Damian, can you grab our whiteboard?" I asked kindly as I pulled off my cowl. Bruce pulled off his as well so I could see his eyes. Damian nodded his head and quickly ran off to grab the board. "So you are not mad at the old man?" Jason stated. "No, I am not mad at him at all. And yes Bruce Superman informed me of something that I should have known." I released. Then Damian came with the giant board. The board looks like something from a wheel of fortune. "Alrighty so as you can tell you guys are going to have to guess the letters in these three words to reveal a secret message." I stated. They nodded their heads and began guessing. "Um is there an E?" Dick asked. "Yes, one E." I replied as I wrote it down. "Is there an A?" Jason asked. "There are two As." I replied as I filled in the two As. "Are there two Ds," Tim said. "Yes, that is correct." I replied as I added the word ADD to the whiteboard. "Is there a T?" Stephanie asked. "That is also correct." I added. "Is there and H?" Jason asked. "There is no H." I stated. "Is there a B?" Bruce asked. "Yes, there is." I said with a wide smile. "I would like to solve the puzzle." Tim said. "Go right ahead, Tim." I proclaimed. "Add two more bats." Tim announced. "That is the answer." I acknowledged. "Oh come on. How did you get it?" Jason voiced. "No here is the twist. What is the meaning behind that sentence?" I asked as I tried to hide my smile. Damian walked up to me. As the family started guessing. "Um, you got two pets?" Dick declared. "No." I replied flatly. "You made coffee." Tim predicted. "How does that work?" Damian asked. "You want to adopt two new siblings?" Stephanie blurted out. "No," I said disappointed. "I got nothing." Jason voiced. Damian and I stared dumbfounded at my family. "Worlds greatest detectives my butt." Damian muttered. "Okay fine here is a hint. Umi you don't want to stress out too much. We wouldn't want to injure your precious cargo." Damian announced loudly. The family still looked dumbfounded. "Really nothing?" I asked. Dick scratched his neck and shrugged his shoulders. "Oh my gosh! You are pregnant!" Tim shouted. Catching everyone's attention. I smiled happily and nodded my head. Everyone looked at me shocked until Dick jumped up. "WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY SIBLING!" Dick sang out. Stephanie squealed joyfully. I noticed Bruce's shocked expression and began to worry. I walked up to Bruce concerned. "Bruce are you okay?" I asked almost in tears. Bruce walked up to me and placed his hand on my stomach which had a little bump in it. "Are you really pregnant?" Bruce asked with a hint of happiness. I nodded my head and felt tears begin to fall. Bruce looked at me with worry. "Why are you crying, honey? This is the best news I have heard." Bruce exclaimed. "You mean you aren't upset?" I asked as I sniffled. "No honey, why would I be upset. I have always wanted children with you." Bruce reasoned. "Really?" I asked happily. "Yes aww, honey." Bruce cooed and pulled me into a soft, gentle hug. I smiled happily as the boys joined in on the hug. "Aww, I can't wait for a baby bat." Dick squealed. "Well, actually there are two baby bats." I revealed. "WHAT!" Everyone shouted. Bruce looked shocked. "Azrael this is incredible." Bruce said as he lifted me up and spun around. I laughed happily as I looked down at Bruce. Bruce set me down. "Alright, you are not going on patrol tonight." Bruce ordered. I laughed loudly. "I figured as much Mr.Batman." I voiced. "Hey B lets have a movie night tonight. Skip patrol and just watch movies." Dick proclaimed. "I like that idea." Bruce replied. I smiled lightly as I watched my family cheer. I changed back into my comfy to lose clothes. I walked to the living room where Bruce was sitting on the sofa with Tim leaning into him. I start down on the sofa next to Bruce. Then The others hopped up onto the large sofa and Dick chose to watch Frozen 2. "Why does Dick always choose the stupidest movies?" Jason grumbled. "I would hate to agree with you Todd, but for this one instant. I do indeed agree with you." Damian growled. I leaned my head against Bruce's head and let my eyes close.

Bruce's pov

The movie finished and thankfully so did Dick's off-key singing. Dick jumped off the couch and yawned. "Well, I am tired," Dick announced. "Yeah if I was sin-." Jason started until Dick shushed him. "Guys look at mom," Dick whispered. I looked down at my wife and saw her dead asleep. "Aww, she looks so peaceful." Stephanie cooed. "I have never seen her look so peaceful," Tim whispered. Suddenly Azrael turned and wrapped her arm around mine. so she was hugging my arm. "Aww, she is so cute." Dick cooed. "Alright go to bed. I am going to take mom to bed." I whispered. Damian was fast asleep against Azrael as well. I moved the slightest and Azrael shot upright. "Don't worry I am up," Azrael stated just before she yawned. I smiled lightly at her. "Let's get you to bed," I whispered. Azrael nodded her head and stood up. At this time everyone had already gone to bed. I picked up Damian and we started up the stairs. I went to Damian's room and laid him down in his bed. When I went to our bedroom, I saw Azrael curled up under the covers in her own little cocoon. I smiled at her and crawled into bed. I wrapped my arms around her protectively and