BADASS QUEEN (26)

We drove off to the college.....
___

We reached the college and parked our vehicles in the parking area. I and baekie were walking through the hallway when I saw Jisung talking and laughing with Jennie. My blood started boiling and I was going to gi to him when baekie pulled me the other side of the hallway.

Y/n:- leave me baekie I will teach him a lesson, how can he laugh hurting Rose

Baekhyun:- cool down pabo, stay calm and take decision, what will Rose feel when she will hear that you did something to Jisung, dont forget she still loves him...

Y/n:- But he is hurting her and today she will be hurt more which I cant see...

Baekhyun:- I also can't see her hurt but we have to do everything at the right time....

Y/n:- okay I understood *cold tone*

Baekhyun:- now come let's wait for Eunwoo, Lisa and Rose....

He pulled me and we both started walking through the hallway. I could feel everyone was seeing me, I dont care. We reached near the main gate and waited for Eunwoo, Lisa and Rose. Eunwoo and Lisa came but Rose, she didn't came till now. I am getting some negative thoughts. Y/n just stop thinking about all those things . I took out a candy from my pocket unwrapping it and putting it into my mouth.

I  then heard my phone ringing so I took it out of my bag and saw the caller id...it's Rose..I picked up the call and I could hear someone was sobbing, wait she is her mom right!

OTC
Y/n:- hello auntie what happened and where is rose!?

Rose's mom:- I just arrived home and found the whole house messy, she is not home and has left her phone here. She called me and told what happened yesterday so I just rushed back and now I am seeing she is not home..IS SHE WITH YOU!

Y/n:- NO! Nothing will happen to her, please calm down. I will bring her back safe

Rose's mom:- please Y/n, I want to see her safe, promise me nothing will happen to her....

Y/n:- promise....

I hung up the call and rushed to my baby. All others were confused and rushed behind me. I went out of the college without informing them. I know where she can be, near the city side river, it's her favourite place. I just drove there at the full speed without caring of the traffic rules.

This girl is making me worried and I will not let anything happen to her. I reached there after few minutes and saw her standing at the edge of the bridge lost in her own thoughts and the worst thing was, she was stepping more towards the edge...WHAT IS SHE UP WITH!???

I ran to her and pulled her back, who was just going to fall in the river. She was a crying mess, she tried to again jump bit I just made her look at me and hugged her. She hugged me tightly and cried more harder.

"Jisung, I will Fuckin kill you! Just wait and watch..."

______

Tae's pov

I came to the college and parked my car. I was still confused by the last night. I was going near the hallway when I saw y/n's friends near the main gate, they all were looking worried.  I got more curious as y/n was ot with them and even her friend Rose.