THE PLAN (44)

While I was in my thoughts I felt something else was also there besides me. I heard the bushes behind me shake, from the corner of my eyes I looked in the direction of the bushes. Someone was hiding behind. "Who's there?" "You don't need to hide" as soon as I said a man jumped out of the bush holding up a knife in his hand. The Man looked around his 40s. He ran to me and I was quick to move from my place. I held his hand and took the knife from him, pointing it towards him now. And he got scared.

"Why are you here and what are you trying to do?" he didn't answer. I held the collar of his shirt bringing the knife closer to him and that was all I could do to make him spill the tea out. "ANSWER" I exclaimed. He didn't utter a word. I sighed and left his shirt , and made eye contact with the guy.
"No one will get to know anything what we talked about" I reassured him and he nodded.

"Boss told me to attack you" I furrowed my eyebrows at his answer. Boss? Who could it be?

"What's your boss's name?" I asked him and he did not answer. "it would be good if you tell me cuz you know I can just throw you off of this cliff and it will be impossible to find your dead body in the forest for your so called boss" I started playing with the knife which was still in my hand. I know how to handle people like him. Fear could be seen in his eyes, as I knew it would be.
"Please don't kill me, I have a daughter and I am doing this all for her please" he dropped on his knees joining hands. I felt quiet bad for him. "So tell me who your boss is?" I asked again hoping for a answer this time and he did.

"Hyungwoo, he is our boss" my eyes widen after hearing his name. I didn't expect him to do something like this. "Ok….will you help me" I asked him. "How can I help you?" he looks at me with a confused expression plastered on his face. I kept quiet for a moment and then spoke. "Go to your boss and say him that you killed me, also collect more information about what will he do next." I sat on the rock and said my plan to him. "If he gets to know he will kill me, I don't want to orphan my daughter" he was frightened. "I'll pay you double than he pays you. I promise you he won't get to know and if he does I will take your daughter's responsibility" i put up a deal for him , waiting for his response. It took a while for him to decide but he agreed to me. I thanked him and he went back, on his way to inform his boss that I am dead.

"THE GAME HAS BEGUN NOW HYUNGWOO! TAEHYUNG WAS RIGHT YOU JUST DESERVED IT BUT I STOPPED HIM. THIS TIME I WILL BE THE ONE BEATING YOU AND OTHERS WILL STOP ME"

I have to be hidden for a week. I am sorry to all my friends and specially to Taehyung for how I behaved with him. And Hyungwoo, he will never be able to see me again. I swear he literally crossed his limits.

I laid on the rock on which I was sitting. The night sky looked so calming, I wish my life was calming like this. I sighed and soon went to my dreamland.
___________

Sorry for this short ass chapter, but everyone kept asking for updates I couldn't hold myself :(
Next chapter will be updated in a week or two I guess if possible cuz I have hurt my right hand badly and it will take time for me :/

Bye......