CAN'T FIND HER? (45)

𝗛𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗼𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I had sent my man to kill y/n and I was waiting for him to bring some news. The door of my room opened and my man came in. "Did you kill her?" I asked eagerly. "Yes boss and I even threw her dead body off the cliff so nobody can find her" he said and left the room. I laughed wickedly , the devil inside was happy. She is finally gone. If she can't be mine, she can't be anyone else's.

"Taehyung just wait till the morning , you are going to get a suprise" I smirked and went off to bed to get a good sleep.

________

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I was in my room after Y/N and I argued for that bloody bitch Hyungwoo. I won't talk to Y/N , she was wrong today. It wasn't my fault at all. I just tried to save her, what's wrong in that! I turned to the other side and took a glance at the clock. It was 11pm and she's not here yet.

"Why do I care for her? I am nothing to her?" I reminded myself and went out of the room to drink water. While I was going in the kitchen I saw Baekhyun and Lisa in the living room. They saw me too and came near me. I knew what they want to talk for. "Taehyung do you know where is Y/N?" Lisa asked me and I just shook my head as a no. Baekhyun sighed and asked me "tell us please"

"I don't know where the fuck she is so how can i tell you" they felt  annoyance in my words. "Listen taehyung we know you like her, and maybe she does too but the thing is-" before Baekhyun could complete I spoke in between. "She still loves Hyungwoo, she has never seen me as a friend too and I should expect her to love me? And what she did today was unexpected" I took the water from the refrigerator and went to my room. On my way to the room I heard Baekhyun from behind say "Ok if you get any information you Y/N just tell her cuz she is not answering any of us" that's all I heard before shutting the door of my room.

She is not answering any of them nor even Baekhyun! Is she fine ? I took my phone and dailed her phone number befor calling her. Her phone was switched off. I sighed as more tension grew. Yes I was angry and upset with her but that doesn't mean I won't care for still. I sent her messages too thinking that if she switched her phone on she will reply me. I waited for her reply and while waiting u didn't get to know that I fell asleep.
__________

(Next morning)
𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I woke up when I felt the rays of the sun hitting my face. I sat and stretched my arms out. Yesterday's incident flashing back in my mind. My tummy made a sound and I was hungry. I sighed and searched for something to eat around but guess what , I couldn't find anything. I just sat on the rock again waiting for that guy to come as he said he would. 

Soon after,he came with a plastic bag in his hand. He passes it to me as I opened the package and start eating to fill up my empty stomach. "You told Hyungwoo that I am dead" I asked taking the food in the mouth. He nodded in response. I asked him more about Hyungwoo's plan and we talked and made a plan. "Okay you can go now and thank you for the phone and the tent" I smiled at him. He is kinda of a nice guy but I can't trust him blindly.

_________

Baekhyun's POV

It's been more than 10 hours, Y/N isn't back. She never goes out for this long. She has left her phone here too. I am getting worried. Where could she go?? Everyone is trying to find her, we even informed the cops. Mark hyung would really be worried if he gets to know!

"Baekhyun we didn't find her" Namjoon said. I just sighed and sat on the couch. "Where is she? She never goes out like this, without telling anyone and on top of that she left her phone here" Namjoon kept his hand on my shoulder and sat beside me. "We will try and let's hope she is fine"
Namjoon spoke and smiled warmly. I faked a smiled.

"Rm hyung!!" Jimin came running inside. "What happened jimin?" Namjoon asked. "Both of you come outside fast. That Hyungwoo is saying that- come with me-fast" He pulled us with him outside.........

__________

Ok ok I know I updated late 😃 I thought I already published this chapter +_+ but u didn't lmao. My school's have started 😔 and I will try publishing more chapters and make this story active. The reason this book is not active is because I am tooooo unmotivated for this. Like I have the imaginary story in my mind but I am unmotivated to write it :(
By now this book should have been finished but it didn't :/ I'll try to finish it as fast as I can :(

Sorry 🥺🥺 and I will publish a Yoongi FF soon so please look forward to it :)

Byee
Saranghae,
Si