THANK YOU (43)

"It was a PRANK"

I continued laughing, Taehyung didn't even say a word. I looked at him and stopped laughing. "Why are you angry? It was just a prank tae-" I felt his hand wrap around and lifting me in a second. I was now upside down as he held my thighs. I gave him few punches on his back "leave me" .

He threw me on the bed and started tickling me. I laughed more harder as his movements went faster. "Sto-hahhaa" I couldn't speak. I didn't realized that I was laying on his chest while he was tickling me. He too started laughing seeing me. We were so into our laughter that we forgot about others. I was laughing when I saw everyone standing by the door seeing us.

I whispered to Taehyung "everyone are watching us" he quickly stopped and we stood up. "Why did you both stop?" Jimin asked. "It's not like what you all are thinking" taehyung said scratching the back of his neck. "I saw you both enjoying then was that a lie?" Baekhyun said and smirked. "Tbh he tickled me because I pran-" taehyung didn't let me complete my sentence and covered my mouth confusing everyone.

"It's nothing , she just teased me so I tickled her right Y/N?" he blink his right eye at me and I nodded. "You both think we won't understand" Eunwoo told as everyone agreed. "What?" I asked him getting nervous.

Everyone laughed seeing my nervousness. "Y/N you are getting so nervous" jungkook told and came near me. "Come for breakfast or else we will get late for today and Y/N don't you want to win" RM smiled at me and we all went to have our breakfast.

__________

𝗗𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁

All the participants of our college were sitting on the same table. Beside me was Taehyung and infront of me was Hyungwoo. I kept feeling him stare at me time to time. I was quiet uncomfortable and Taehyung noticed him too.

I was having my breakfast when I felt someone touching my feet beneath the table. I looked down to see who was it and it was snone other than Hyungwoo. I excused myself and went to the washroom. When I came out Hyungwoo was standing there. I tried to go but he was intentionally stopping me. He held my hand and tried to stop me when I refused to be there. "Le-leave me alone Hyungwoo, there's nothing left to talk now" I tried to remove his hand. "There's a lot to talk baby. I miss you very much" he was coming closer to me. I felt weak infront of him. He brought his other rhand to touch my face. I shut my eyes closed tightly.

_________

Hyungwoo's POV

I raised my hand to touch Y/N's face and she had shut her eyes close. My hand was an inch away from her face when someone held my hand suddenly. My hand got twisted and I was pushed on the floor in a minute. I looked up,Taehyung was standing there and Y/N quickly hid behind him. He held the collar of my shirt and dragged me where all the people were there.

_________

Y/N's POV

Hyungwoo was about to touch me, after few seconds I didn't felt anything so I opened my eyes and exhaled. Taehyung came to help me at the right moment. I quickly hid behind him not wanting to see Hyungwoo. Taehyung grabbed his collar and dragged him between the crowd of people. I ran behind them!

"If you are a man, touch her infront of everyone! TOUCH HER" taehyung shouted. Everyone's attention was on us now. Hyungwoo gave an evil smirk to Taehyung and brought his hand forward to touch me and Taehyung quickly grabbed his wrist twisting it. Hyungwoo fell on the ground and Taehyung sat above his body punching him badly. I was scared, beads of sweat started to form on my forehead. The crowd grew bigger and Taehyung kept punching Hyungwoo. "I have to stop this" I spoke to myself and gathered some confidence to speak out. "T-taehyung-" my voice was low and words came out broken. Taehyung once again grabbed his collar and made him stand. Hyungwoo's face had wounds and was covered with blood at some spots. Taehyung didn't showed any mercy on him and kept on beating him.

"Taehyung stop!!" I shouted loud while my eyes were shut. He immediately stopped and turned to me dropping Hyungwoo's body on the ground. "Stop beating him , show some mercy you are not an animal" I pushed him a little and he just looked at me surprised yet anger in his eyes. "Y/N you know him, he was going to touch you inappropriately. I saved you from him, he's an animal not me and what if he would have done something. Huh? Am I wrong or he? Is helping someone wrong too? " his eyes burning with anger. He stepped forward. "I don't need anyone to protect me, whatever happens is going to happen with me, u have to suffer no one else so I don't need anyone and THANK YOU ! " I joined my hands in frustration. I was not able to control, tears started flowing down my cheeks. I ran away pushing everyone out of my way. From behind I heard Hyungwoo saying in a low voice "You still love me Y/N"
I kept running as more tears rushed down my cheeks. I stopped when there was no way front of me. I stopped at the end. I was standing at the cliff. There was a big rock there and I went to sit there. Cool wind breezing and I just closed my eyes to relax and calm down.

"Y/N you know him, he was going to touch you inappropriately. I saved you from him, he's an animal not me and what if he would have done something. Huh? Am I wrong or he? Is helping someone wrong too? " Taehyung's words coming in my mind again and again making me question myself what type of feeling is this. His words made me feel a mixture of guilt, sad and hurt at the same time. "He was right , why did I stop him ? Do I still have any feeling for Hyungwoo? No that's not possible" I went questioning myself more and more. At last ending up accepting I did wrong, guilt for shouting at Taehyung and letting Hyungwoo think I still have feelings for him.

My head was aching badly. I brushed my fingers through my hair, weird thoughts coming in my mind "Does Taehyung like me or something?Why did he saved me?Do I have feelings for him?"
My thoughts made me doubt on myself now. I don't want to love anyone , all I will get is ...my heart broken again. I can't do the same mistake again. This time it will make it worse for me to handle it! I punched the rock hard on which I was sitting making my knuckles pain a bit but I punched it few more times. Thoughts about Taehyung going on in my mind, the times we spent enjoying unintentionally…

__________

yes my lazy ass updated after a month +_+
I am sorryy for that
hope you enjoyed it and vote , comment and share if you like it!
Thanks for 70k reads I didn't expected that ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜×infinity

(Next chapter will be updated soon)