Chapter Twenty Five

Angelica's Pov
A couple days flew by with ease and I found myself up to date with more things going on. The trip to the moon for Optimus and the others ended up having them bring back quite a few things and it took a lot for my head to wrap around it actually.

I knew that in the Autobot world there was someone who was a leader before Optimus hence to him bringing Sentinel Prime. I was doing my usual work, which was mainly just reports on the autobots helping do repairs and upgrades on their mission.

I was sitting on Bee's hood going over the report with him while more military and important government officials gathered all around into one of the bay area.

"Alright Bee the last hit you took almost hit your spark you need to be more careful." I scolded him like a mother would to her child hearing him letting this loud chirps and whines out.

I felt pieces of my hair was falling out from my puff on top of my head. We sat like that for a few minutes till we heard loud this loud commotion coming from a few radios off some soldiers.

I raised my eyebrow for a minute before recognizing the loud screaming. "Bee! Is Bee in there Angelica!" I glanced back down at Bumblebee.

"I think that's Sam-" I wasn't even half finished before Bee was transforming catching me back into his seat. I squeal when he was just driving off roughly his tried screeching when he made his way out to the main gate.

I held onto the leather seat for dear life. You would think after a couple years I would be use to them just transforming with me on them. As soon as Bee had rushed outside and transformed.

I landed on my feet my combat boots hitting the concrete. I groaned huffing rubbing the back of my back at the small pain looking to see Sam a small smile going across my face ignoring the blonde with him.

"Sam!" I squealed out running towards him.  Sam smiled at me quickly catching me when I hugged him tightly the both of us laughing with one another my arms tight around him.

"Oh my god Angelica look at you! You don't even look the same." He exclaimed at me. I laughed quietly still hugging tightly.

"You don't look the same teenager boy who was oogling Mikaela." I laughed the both of us pulling away from the hug.

"You look like an actual woman." He commented laughing at me. I rolled my eyes playfully but then looked at the two soldiers who were looking at us confused.

"Radio Lennox and tell him it's urgent." I called watching them nod at me. I turned to face the girl who was looking me.

"Angelica this is my girlfriend Carly, Carly this is Angelica she's been my best friend for years." I gave her a small smile telling her hello. She just seems kindy annoying and bitchy it should have been Mikaela I thought.

But I then looked when Sam started talking to BumbleBee fast. "Alright come on! Lennox wants to see both of you, Angelica they need you in the bay." I sighed rubbing at my face before nodding my head deeply.

"I'll catch up with you later." I told him serious like. Which he nodded his head at me. I then made my own way back inside.

___________________________
I climbed up each the steps standing in the high end balcony. I gripped the metal pole close peering over the edge of the railing ignoring all the loud noise around me.

I kept my eyes trained on Optimus watching him step inside the all white room. I chewed at my lip deeply a little worried watching him open up his chest plate bringing out the Matrix of Leadership.

I glanced down at my stomach where the mark was watching it glow a giant electric blue color hearing Lennox speak out.

"That's the Matrix of Leadership." He informed Charlotte who looked just as pissed like she had been but was staring at the scene confused as hell.

"Why is she glowing?" Carly questioned to me fast while I held my breath feeling the warmth travel through my heart and body.

"It's my spark connection with Optimus." I answered smiling slightly leaning over the railing a bit.

I was more relaxed knowing Optimus was okay, and he was sending me calm waves through our connection.

"It's a long story that I'll explain to you when we get home." Sam told Carly with a deep chuckle.

"Sentinel Prime we wait for your return." Everyone in this large room including the autobots and I anxiously watched when Optimus shoved the Matrix into Sentinel Prime's chest plate.

I watched as the loud whirling sounded out before I was watching another set of electric blue eyes flash open. But I almost jumped right there and then over the railing when he leaped up bringing out a sword pointing it at Optimus's neck you could feel the loud crash of his body hitting the ground.

"Optimus!" I shouted worried but he just flashed his eyes over to me giving me a soft look that made me relax. "Hold your fire!" Lenox ordered.

"Sentinel it's me Optimus prime, do not worry you are safe, you are home." I gripped tighter on the railing my body slumping over. I had to much anxiety for all this.

I held my face a little relaxing watching Optimus bring the Matrix back to him putting it back into his plate chest. I saw the glow from myself of energon slowly fade back inside me.

I then moved around everyone to head down the flight of the stairs just to be sure but I then squeaked when I was swooped up into a set of metals arms being held in Ironhide's hand.

"Relax he's okay." Ironhide reassured me chuckled holding me close. I relaxed in his hold and I felt my energy felt drained all of a sudden before I found myself fast asleep in his large hand out of nowhere.