Chapter Thirty Five

Angelica's Pov
"Tear and rip this entire place apart now!" I was aggressive with my hold on the wires near Optimus's neck with how angry he was. He wasn't going to be the same after learning about what they were trying to do here at K.S.I.  After a day or of planning, stealing resting and family bonding with my favorite bots. We decided to finally infentrate the building.

For now everyone was in shocked about all the only body parts they had gotten was from the decepticons, it still was very uneasy to see the sight of all the metal parts just laying around.

Who's to say what would happen if they got their hands on autobot parts as well. My grip as tight on the surface of neck cables of his neck.

"Hey what are you doing that's company property!" I narrowed my eyes at the man's loud exclaiming.  how can you just claim a alien race as your own property.

"They are not your property! You almost did this to Rachet, my Autobots!" He managed to set me down in his rage so that I wouldn't have gotten hurt in the process.

It left room  so that me and Cade could get a better look at the man that was just evil, looking with his half bald head and glasses peering at everyone. Just so smug with this company he claimed waa the future of robots they could control.

"Don't you understand we dont need you guys anymore. We can create you now. Making newer and better versions of you. Your useless." I could see the hurt spread across Optmius's blue optics. How could they just turn on them like this?

Hound was not having any of that, his large canon pointed at everyone that came near us looking at any human scientist that waa coming on his direction.

"Just say the word boss." His optics narrowed before he  stood up staright shaking his head at everyone.

"No we are done here." I was quick to stick my middle finger up shouting out through my anger as well.

"They've saved the world not once or twice but three and all of us are going to be stupid when there's a fourth and fifth new flash its already happening." Turning my back in disgust walking between Hound's large legs being picked up again.

It was like we never entered into the building and destroyed all that we could. Sometimes being bad wasn't all that, when the person was evil themselves.

"We are lucky that none of them got to the autobots yet Optimus don't listen to them we do need you guys." I called over to him, I can tell he was thinking about how that could be any of his autobots. They already tried to make a newer version of Bee called Stinger.

"Humans.. They've disappointed so much I have little to no faith but I know for your sake I have to sweet spark." I flashed him a gentle reassuring smile. I know it would be easy to follow a trail of expensive looking cars.

After some harsh banter and yelling. I got into his trunk smoothly, we were driving down the road when Optimus finally spoke to me.

"I'm happy to see you have human friends to talk." I blinked a couple times glancing away from the window. My fingers were messing with one another while I spoke with a soft chuckle.

"Cade is really sweet and an inventor! I owe him for saving your life Optimus. You know I worry you are always getting captured because you are looking after others. Sometimes being selfish isn't bad." I told him. He was silent humming a little in a soothing manner.

"Do you like Cade?" It took a second before some laughter left from me. I almost choked noticing the sort of tone he was giving.

"As a friend yes. Not like that Optimus. I didn't know you were jealous I love you and just you." I was sure he was embarrassed by the large blast of heat sneaking through his vents.

"I'm not jealous." He all but grumbled back towards me. I was still loudly leaning forward to kiss at his dashboard a couple times.

"God I love you its okay to be jealous." He kept grumbling to me before Iron hide was speaking through the com link.

"Prime there's cars in pursuit behind us coming in at 3." The big guy it sounded like he waa groaning under his breath before my seat rumbled.

"Copy. You know what to do Sweet spark." I gave him a quick thumbs up, watching as Side swipe had drove up along us quick like. The window rolled down allowing for me to climb out of an open moving trunk, jumping towards the sliver bot watching them all transform so quick like.

I was caught in mid air before I was placed down along with the other humans who were on shock by how fast they could transform.

The bot.. Looks like Megatron. But way more sinister if possible. "Do you always jump from moving vehicle's?" I turned My body to Cade at his surprised face. I placed my hands casually on my hips while speaking.

"I fell from a skyscraper once.. And died in Egypt basically yes. Yeah heights were my fear but the best feeling is being up on that big guy." I grinned softly exhaling a couple times.