Chapter Fifteen

Angelica's Pov
"Get in the garage now!" Sam yelled at Bumblebee in complete and utter shock at how much damage what Bee did but he helped us and saved us too. I don't know why Sam is being so hard on him, my heart was beating hard against my ribcage.

I locked my hands behind my head looking across to Sam who was as well trying to calm his parents down along the way.  "Sam you didn't need to be so hard on him," I called in a hard tone and Sam looked at me before waving his free hand at me.

I sighed heavy still feeling the light flow of something deep through my whole entire hand and arm which the shard had touched shaking my head a little so I could fully ignore it.  I started jogging fast towards the garage where Bee was. I may have been a little too overprotective.

I stepped inside the garage, ducking my head seeing Bee was whirring and clicking angrily like while crawling around. I let a small chuckle leave my lips as I moved towards Bee at least I can do is try to reassure him.

"Come here Bee it's okay," I called in a quiet voice. Bee whired softy.  I made my way towards his faceplate and I hugged his head softly, stroking at his yellow helm a couple times, Bee clicked softly blinking his blue optics at me.

"Sam is very stupid when it comes to things like this but me I'm very happy that you helped us it could have ended really badly," I muttered cuddling and hugging Bee deeply and he seemed to be enjoying it he let one more small sound out.

"Thank you, little lady, love you," Bee spoke through the radio and I giggled softly rubbing Bee's face.

"I love you too," I muttered and the tingling in my arm continued and traveled through my palm Bee let small hums out making me smile softly.

________________________
It had been a few days since Sam went away for college and I slightly suspect that he and Mikaela had something together but since Sam was a freshman and couldn't have a car I took the time to keep Bee.

Even though I think he should be with Optimus and all the Autobots as well. I sat up in the middle of the night yet again and I sighed messing with my messed up curls, it's been like this for the night.

I can't sleep without having super strange dreams of lights, blue lights, words, and letters I have no clue what they are. Lots of robotic voices it just hurts my mind and brain but as well my arm and hand aren't healing up anytime soon.

Sam made me keep a hold on the shard because he thinks I'll take better care of it. So I made it into a necklace and put it around my neck but with my arm, there's these strange marking on my arm and when others touch it, they burn and turn blue.

This is why I wish Optimus was still here and not busy. I really miss my guardian since I have a deep feeling in my heart for Optimus that sooner or later I am gonna tell him the next time I see him.

Finally debating I quickly decided to go outside to speak to Bee. My dad was passed out I quickly slipped my shoes on I rushed outside shoving my hoodie more on my body.

"Bee," I whispered shouted and Bee released a small honk for me to know he was listening. "Bee something is going on," I called taking a deep breath in.

I slowly placed my hand on Bee's hood and Bee's hood heated up fast.  I jolted away seeing a deep blue leave me as soon as I touched Bee.

"That." I strained out a little stammering over each word it was like a faint flickering between my palms.

"That's not good." Bee static out and I breathed in here's couple times trying to control myself not to zoom into a panic attack.

"It seems to get worse as the days grow." I told Bee who was getting quite a lot of sounds out. "I don't know what's going on anymore Bee I'm scared." I continued Bee flung open his door, I back up quite quickly he moved forward in the driveway and I knew that was his way of telling me to get it in.

Not saying a word I leaned back in the seat Bee put the seatbelt on me in a data secure motion. I looked out the window holding the shard necklace close in my palms, feeling all the energy flowing through my arm and all across the markings.

"I'm gonna take you to Optimus then I'm gonna go get Sam," Bee spoke through the radio to me I breathed a small shaky sigh.

"Is it that bad Bee?" I strained out I was worried I was nervous as well Bee let small whirrs out and that gave me a small reassuring feeling on me as well.