7- Late Night Adventure

Half an hour later your phone goes off and it's a text letting you now Blake is outside. You sneak past Addison's door and the lights are now off in there and it's completely silent. When you get outside, both of his doors swing open before you even touch it and you're in awe. You've seen Tesla's on TV but your town doesn't even have a charging station so no one owns one near you.

Blake: *climbing out*
"Hey beautiful. I brought your book."

He walks around the car and hands you your book. You surprise him by sliding past him and getting into the passenger seat.

You: "Want to go for a drive?"

Blake: "Absolutely. Do you want to go do something?"

You: "Is anything even open?"

Blake: "It's LA. I told you, everything is late night around here."

You look over at him as he smiles and can't help but wonder what it'd be like to touch him. You move your arm closer to the armrest in hopes that you can find out even if it's an accidental brush.

Blake: "Want me to drive you to some of the tourist spots around town? It's dark out but everything stays pretty lit up

Blake: "Want me to drive you to some of the tourist spots around town? It's dark out but everything stays pretty lit up."

You scrunch your nose and shake your head no.

Blake: "Hungry? Restaurants are still pretty busy this time of night, but I can get us a table easy enough."

You shake your head no again and he smiles at you and scrunches his nose and shakes his head no with you.

Blake: "I have an idea. Are you up for a late-night adventure?"

You: "Sounds like exactly what I need."

You and Addison had lived such a sheltered life. It was no wonder she chose a college half-way across the country and hadn't been home to visit more than once since she moved. She barely resembled the same girl who left home a year ago. You wondered if she would understand how much you were suffocating in your life even if she couldn't understand the indecision about what you wanted to do with it.

Blake: "Winner has to buy food on the way home how about?"

You didn't even notice him pulling up at a golf course, but when you looked you were shocked to see the lights all still on and a few cars in the parking lot considering it was almost 11pm.