14

Jungkook was just in trance for a few days, he was not answering any calls, he was not attentive in anything and moreover he was just lost staring daggers in thin air. He never found Taehyung on the rooftop even though he always waited there until dusk.

"Hey, did you hear that news, that actress was having affairs with seven men?" Mingyu said to others sitting beside him.

"Yeah and she killed all of them for her true love, wahh is this even love?" Eunwo said while sipping from his drink.

"Bro it's like Seven Sins Forgiven haha ..." Yugyeom said.

"Yeah and I even think sometimes that I want him near me and I want to protect him but he just gave me a dilemma that, why am I doing this and why do I care ? Now I'm also wondering the same but I just can't stop myself from thinking and caring about him because he needs someone to do that and he's just not accepting this fact huh~" Jungkook said sighed staring deeply at his cream bun in front of him.

"Bro he's again gone in that zone." Mingyu said .

"Ya come back lost baby , we were talking about murder and he's talking about idk whom?" Eun wo said .

"Are you alright Mr. Jeon Jungkook? Is this some kinda trait in topper students that they talk about out of the syllabus things?" Yugyeom asked.

"Haha it's nothing like that." Jungkook said shrugging.

"Hey look the seniors are playing, woah, did you see that goal ?"

"Obvio it's Kim Taehyung, bro." Yugyeom said.

Jungkook eyes shot up to the name and he also saw outside of the window with his other three friends.
"Woahh and they already won the match!! Bro their team is so good. Ohh is Taehyung sir coming here?"

Jungkook hid beside his friends,, "ohhh he's calling someone? Ahhh YES SIR, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?" yugyeom shouted and Taehyung pointed towards the person hiding beside them.

"Auhh? Jungkook he's asking for you ! Jungkook get out of our backs and reply to him, he's calling you... YES SIR WE ARE SENDING HIM." Mingyu shouted back.

His friends somehow managed to push him out of the cafeteria and towards playground and they all again hid behind the window bidding goodbyes to both of them( Jungkook and Taehyung).

"What do you think, why would senior Taehyung call Jungkook all of a sudden?" Mingyu said whispering.

"Why are you whispering man? They can't listen to us from here and I don't know why he called him..." Eun wo said .

"Yaa both of you stop let me hear them and put your heads a little bit more down, they should not see us." Yugyeom said little annoyed.

"So what happened sir? Did you call me for some work?" Jungkook asked looking down.

"Look Jungkook I won't beat around the bush , I'll talk straight." Taehyung said.

"Hmm you've always said straight, that straight that it hurts some people's feelings." Jungkook said while playing with the sand beneath his shoes looking down.

"First look up! I said look up!" Taehyung lifted Jungkook's face from both of his hands on his cheeks and now Jungkook's looking straight in his eyes .

"Oh! Oh! Oh! He held his face, boy he held his face." Yugyeom said panicking a little.

"Ya! Ya! We can see that shut up and concentrate!" Eun wo said.

"Am I adult enough to see what's going to happen next?" Mingyu asked in little nervousness.

"Boy you're 20+ you can see anything and they're not going to do anything what you're thinking..." Eun wo smacked a little on his head.