9

Right now Taehyung is in Jungkook's class giving his lecture.

"Ahhh for the whole lecture, he's been staring at us. Jungkook did you do something again to him?" Yugyeom asked whispering.

Jungkook was also staring deep towards him, "no way dude why would I even involve myself with him? "

"Then what's his problem?"

"You two, stand up!" Taehyung shouted.

"Ahhh here we go." Yugyeom said sighing.

Yugyeom and Jungkook stood up slowly. "Hmm so you brats think this topic I'm teaching here is none of your use and you preferred talking more beneficial than this?" Taehyung said glaring.

"No senior sir, we were just discussing..." Yugyeom was stopped when suddenly Jungkook shouted.

"Ahhh yes, 'senior' sir, we are just unable to understand this topic. It's not like we prefer talking over this, and we just couldn't cope up with your speed. So if you don't mind, will you teach it to us again?" Jungkook ended with a smile.

"Hmm so you've listened to the earlier topic?" Taehyung said sitting on the teacher's desk because only 10 minutes were left for the lecture to get over.

"Yeah of course senior sir." Jungkook said confident enough. While Yugyeom was stopping him from going any further.

Taehyung nodded smilingly and said , "Alright then what are the five main tasks of the operating system?"

Jungkook answered thinking a little bit to which Taehyung was both shocked and impressed.

"What's MAC protocol for wireless systems?"

He again answered.

"Explain Power Management issues."

Jungkook smiled. " Sir if you don't mind, should I also clear my doubts?" Jungkook said folding his hands on chest in wonder if the senior will get defeated or not?

"Yeah sure!" Taehyung said smirking.

"Ohhh god what's this mess going on in the class? Why are they both asking questions from each other which are not in the syllabus?" Everyone in the class was whispering in wondering.

Jungkook kept on spatting out of the syllabus questions which were never heard by anyone in his class. And Taehyung was just answering them in amusement. That 10 minutes was theirs, where they both really forgot that they were in class and 5minutes had already passed after the lecture was over.

"When will they both free us?" Everyone was whispering.

"Yaa Taehyungaa , how much more time you need? Set these kids free." Yoongi said entering the class .

"Yeah we are already done with our lectures ." Namjoon said.

Everyone in the class greeted the seniors.

"Alright kids, class is over. Leave !" Namjoon said while everyone started packing their bags.

"Taehyung teach within the time limit." Yoongi said while Taehyung was just eying the smirking Jungkook who was leaving with his group.

"Yeahhh some brat took my time, let's go now." Taehyung said leaving the class with his friends.

......

Everyone was leaving for home when Jungkook received a call from his mom.

"Yes Mom?"

"Jungkook your dad wants you to go to his office."

"Mom I know very well that he'll show me his office cabinets and those balance sheets which I obviously don't want to inherit so please tell him I won't come."

"Jungkook but it's good to inherit the business of our family."

"But mom I don't want to and I'm not coming. Bye!!" Jungkook shouted and hanged up.

"Bro what happened?" Eun wo asked concerned on his shouting.

"Nothing much , you guys go I'll go home later, I need to borrow some books from the library." Jungkook said waving to his friends.

Jungkook entered the rooftop to spend some time drinking beer and clear his mind. "Ahhh this parent things." Jungkook sighed but when he stepped on the rooftop, he saw Taehyung sitting there having his smoke while watching the orange sky.
His bouncy blonde hair falling back and smoke coming out of his mouth disappearing in the air. His long eyelashes casting a shadow on his cheeks. Sunsetting light was shining on him. He was glowing ( I'm a diamond, you know I glow hehe).

"Ahhh~~ he looks beautiful...." Jungkook thought smiling approaching the said male . Jungkook came and sat beside Taehyung sliding a can of beer towards Taehyung.

"Hmm? Not going home? College's over right?" Taehyung asked knowing it was Jungkook.

"Nahhh home's a little sick today , felt like staying for more here and you Mr. Senior ?" Jungkook asked sipping from his can.

Taehyung picked up the can to drink and offered his cigarette to Jungkook which he denied.

"Me? Hahah I'll leave when I'll feel like it." Taehyung said sipping.

"Hmmm" Jungkook said nodding, "oh I have a question."

"Again? You asked enough in the class." Taehyung smiled.

"Ahn? He can smile? His eyes, why are they getting smaller whenever he smiles? Huh? And what's with this casualty , we were fighting a few hours ago?" Jungkook thought.

"Hey? Brat say what you wanna ask", Taehyung said waving a hand in front of him.

"Uh? Ah yes why do you keep sending daggers towards me in the class?"

"Ahh that? Well you were talking in the class it was disturbing."

"Hmm" Jungkook nodded, "and why are you always ready to punch me?"

"Because you are always around me at unnecessary times."

"Hmm" he again nodded "and-"

"Nahh it's my turn to ask, why don't you fear me?"

"Auh? Fear? You? Why should I?"

"Well everyone does but you literally stare back in my eyes as if you know me so well. See, you are sitting with me right now. If it was someone else he would have left already seeing me here."

"Hmm I also don't know, I just can't feel any fear from you instead you always attract me."

"Hmm sure." Taehyung said a little blushing sipping beer.

"Hah? Are you blushing?"

"No I'm not."

"No you are dude, you're so cute! See your cheeks and ears are all red ."

"No it's alcohol."

"No see they're red." Jungkook said pulling Taehyung from his nape. "See even your neck is getting red."

"Ahh Jungkook you're close..." Taehyung said in low voice which Jungkook found so attractive. "Hmm? His reaction! It's so sexy, why is he blushing like that ahhnn Jungkook control."

"Woah your reactions amaze me. You know there are so many questions I wanna ask from you but I don't know if you'll answer them or not." Jungkook said seeing him in the eyes and then his lips.

Taehyung eyes were wide open, "What is happening, why am I feeling so submissive here and I don't hate it?"

"Taehyung? Sir?"

"Ahn! Yeah I'll answer them so stay away." Taehyung pushed him away slowly and Jungkook smiled after watching his reaction.

While they were wondering about each other, Jungkook saw a box of chalk lying beside Taehyung. "This chalk box!" He somehow remembered the kiss they shared or Jungkook did to Taehyung.

"His taste! I want to taste it again!" Jungkook thought.

"Umm Taehyung sir, I want to kiss you but this time with your permission." Jungkook placed a hand on Taehyung's thighs.