10

"Umm Taehyung sir, I want to kiss you but this time with your permission." Jungkook placed a hand on Taehyung's thighs.

"Woah, you don't fear me, you like to fight me back and now you want to kiss me with my permission? Great, that's some great confidence you got there."

"So can I ?" Jungkook asked more confidently.

"Alright, but-" Taehyung was cut by Jungkook pulling him in the kiss.

Jungkook's scent hitting Taehyung's sweet corners , his vision was blurred he could only guess that Jungkook's eyes were closed .

"Mhnmm wa.  ...it... Mhnn" Taehyung said muffling words. But Jungkook's ears were now unable to hear anything.

"Why am I kissing him? Why can't I control myself? He's a guy right? Then why I'm not feeling disgusted instead I want more it's like I'm getting melted in him. His taste is just so addictive and this smoke filled with chalk tint and little sweet taste of beer ahhnn it's insane. Stop me from getting lost in this spell."

Jungkook was just pulling Taehyung in him more and as for Taehyung it was like a surprise, it was new to him, he never thought he'd kiss a guy ever.

This instant moment was mysterious to both of them, they both were wondering why they were kissing each other.

"Hyung , didn't I say you are skinny ? See your stomach has so little mass." Jungkook said while touching Taehyung's stomach from above the clothes he was wearing.

"Let me touch you once." Jungkook said in husky voice while asking permission in eyes which he obviously got . Jungkook slide his hand under Taehyung's hoodie touching the soft skin under it. Taehyung's baby hair on the body stood up on the sudden foreign touch.

"It's so soft, how can a guy be this much smooth?" Their kiss got a little slow while Jungkook was wondering Taehyung's body.  Slowly Jungkook's hand reached towards his chest searching for his nipples.

"Yaa ahmm brat don't explore much. It's still my body." Taehyung stopped Jungkook from going any further. Jungkook revert back shyly because he was also shocked that he was wanting a man's chest.

"Sorry it was just so irresistible." Jungkook asked for forgiveness while looking down feeling hot and Taehyung was nodding while looking somewhere else all red.

"It's strange." Taehyung said.

"What?"

"It's strange that I feel so relieved with you like I don't need to pretend with you. My hot head always stays calm with you."

"Strange though", Jungkook said nodding.

"So what are your questions?" Taehyung said smiling.

"Ahhh questions? I'll ask them later , right now I need to go home." Jungkook picked his bag and left.

"Hahah silly thing, hiding his bulge which was just so visible." Taehyung said laughing looking at the sky sipping beer from Jungkook's can.