Chapter 21

Sophia's P.O.V

Looking up at Enzo's sleeping face I sigh. Turns out he put me in his bed and we ended up cuddling.

I lift my hand to trace his jawline and cheekbones. His lashes are gorgeous and his eyebrows are shaped. His face was smooth. My thumb grazed his cheek and his eyes open.

"Morning," he says huskily.

His voice sounds so sexy. My face heats up and I go to untangle myself from him but he pulls me closer to him.

"A few more minutes," he whispers closing his eyes.

"I need to pee," I complain.

It's a lie but if I don't go now I might die of embarrassment.

He flips us and he hovers above me. His hazel eyes flicker between my green ones.

"You're lying," he says then drops himself on me.

He snuggles his head into my neck and sighs.

"That tickles," I giggle.

He laughs a little. I play with his hair. It's really soft.

"What conditioner do you use?" I genuinely ask.

"I can't remember the name, it's a green bottle in my shower," he mumbles and raises off me.

I go to the bathroom and it's a simple Kiwi scented conditioner. I leave his room and take a shower in mine then head down to breakfast.

I see Mia and Hunter building a puzzle. I make some waffles in the kitchen and eat them while scrolling through my Instagram.

I log into my spam and start a few arguments in the comment. I wash my wares and head back upstairs.

Although I just woke up I'm still tired. My body feels drained. I rearrange my closet trying to keep myself awake. My eyes start drooping and I head over to my bed.

I lay in it and fall back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~
The next day...

I pack an extra pair of clothes for me and Mia into my backpack. I strap my gun on my waist and head downstairs.

It's 5:45 and today is our date with Enzo. He hasn't told me where we're going, he just said pack extra clothes.

I sit a tired Mia down to eat breakfast. She eats some cereal while I download some non-wifi games on my phone in case we go somewhere without WiFi.

Enzo comes into the kitchen grabbing his keys.

"Ready?" He asks eating a banana.

"Yeah let's go," I carry Mia out to the car and put her in the backseat.

I give her a pillow in case she wants to lay down. I get in and we leave.

Thirty mins into the drive and Mia is asleep.

"How long is this drive?" I ask with a yawn.

"Three hours, do you need to use the washroom or something?" He asks.

"No no, I'm fine, I'm gonna sleep," I take off my shoes and pull my knees to my chest and turn sideways.

After a while, I'm shaken awake. Enzo looks down at me.

"Pit stop, you can take Mia to use the washroom," he points outside.

We're at a gas station and we all go inside. Enzo goes to grab snacks while I take Mia to the washroom.

We soon leave and head back onto the road. A song comes on and Enzo raises the volume.

"Baby lay on back and relax, kick your pretty feet up on my dash," he sings