Chapter 55: Unexpectedly

Jungkook and Taehyung were eating each other faces. They suddenly went wild. They can taste the wine to their lips. Taehyung's legs were wrapping around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook was pinning him on the wall. While he was clutching on Jungkook's hair.

Their lips moved aggressively as if they were hungry for each other. He pulled Jungkook's neck closer to him, doesn't wants space to exist.

Jungkook bit Taehyung's bottom lip, sucking his blood. Taehyung hissed in pleasure and pain.  Jungkook slid his tongue inside, roaming his wet cavern and swirling their tongue to each other.

Jungkook moved backward, throwing Taehyung on the bed. They were staring at each other intensely. Until Jungkook hovered on top of him. No spoken words are needed, their eyes tell what they needed and that's to feel each other.

Jungkook claimed Taehyung's lips once again like a hungry beast. His hand slid inside of Taehyung's robe, caressing his curves.

Their bodies are pressing to each other. Jungkook roaming Taehyung's wet cavern. He untied Taehyung's robe and remove It.

He pinned Taehyung's hand above his head. Taehyung arched his head to deepen the kiss. Jungkook grinding to him slowly, Taehyung legs were open widely with Jungkook between his legs.

Jungkook separated with a string of saliva connecting on their lips and look at Taehyung seductively, his thumb traveled on Taehyung's bottom lip and lick his lips.

"Beautiful" Jungkook mumbled while looking at Taehyung.

He attacked Taehyung's neck, Taehyung's hand clutched to Jungkook's hair and arched his neck. Jungkook sucking his right side neck, Taehyung closed his eyes and moaned lewdly.

Jungkook lick his neck then suck it, his lips went on the left side of Taehyung's neck then suck it too making sure to leave a mark on it.

"Ngh~" Taehyung moaned when Jungkook found his sweet spot.

Taehyung tugged Jungkook's hair, he feel so aroused on that part. Jungkook sucked his sweet spot and he leave a love bite. He stop and looked at Taehyung, his lips went on Taehyung's collarbone down to his chest and belly.

"Uggh~" Taehyung moaned with satisfaction.

Jungkook sucked Taehyung's inner thighs, he slap it making went reddish and his handmark left on Taehyung's thigh.

"Damn your thick milky thighs" Jungkook grunts while staring at
Taehyung's reddish legs.

Jungkook stands up, removing his belt. He undoes his shirt and coat. He grabbed his pants to take the lube. He sat back on a bed and coated his finger with the lube.

Jungkook separated Taehyung's legs widely, he insert one finger to loosen Taehyung. Taehyung gasped, liking the cold feeling inside him.

"Urghh" Taehyung moaned in pleasure.

Jungkook coated his second finger then insert it inside Taehyung's hole. He started to scissor him, stretching him. So he can have proper access later.

"Ahh~ugh" Taehyung moaned, clutching on the bedsheet.

Jungkook again coated his third finger then fingered Taehyung. Taehyung feel so stretched, he wanted more than a finger. He bit his bottom lip while Jungkook still continue to finger him. He was squirming in pleasure and his toes curling.

When Jungkook knew that Taehyung is ready, he remove his finger causing Taehyung to whine in loss contact.

Jungkook coated his member with lube then pump it a few times, he aligned his tip on Taehyung's needy hole. He held Taehyung's hips and thrust inside. Taehyung arched his back and gasped in pain due to a strange feeling.

"Ahh-huh" Taehyung moaned or more likely groaned.

His eyes shut tightly and held the bedsheet. His fist crumpled on the sheet and sure it'll be messy.

"Shit" Jungkook groans when he feels Taehyung's wall clenching to his.

He thrust inside again to put himself fully on Taehyung's warm needy hole.

"Ahh" Taehyung moaned and his eyes open widely.

"Fuck" Jungkook groans, liking the feeling of Taehyung taking his length perfectly.

He started to thrust inside a bit faster, his nails digging on Taehyung's hip.

"Ugh~ngh" Taehyung moaned.

Jungkook peppered Taehyung's shoulder while thrusting him faster, he left wet kisses trying to comfort him. Taehyung let out crack moans and he can feel the bed was shaking in every Jungkook's thrust. He wants to stay quiet but he can't because he loves the feeling of Jungkook on top of him and doing the process.

Jungkook tried any angle to find the perfect spot. He remove his dick then slammed inside again causing Taehyung to mouth agape and eyes open widely when a pleasure sent him.

"Ah-there-ugh!" Taehyung cried, clutching on Jungkook's back.

Jungkook smirked, he started to thrust at an animalistic pace.

Taehyung keeps moaning loudly. A sound creaking the bed, moans, grunts, and groans filled their room.

"I-I'm near" Taehyung muttered when he felt the strange knot in his stomach.

Jungkook still thrusting him, which made him go crazy. Soon, Taehyung comes, his white sticky substance squirting on the bed while Jungkook deep inside him. Taehyung pants heavily started to feel relaxed.

Jungkook just giggles and planted a soft kiss on Taehyung's neck. He pushed himself once again. Taehyung groans, nails digging on Jungkook's back, Jungkook thrust at him slowly but make sure his whole length will be inside.

"Ughh ahh" Taehyung sobbed.

He can feel Jungkook's penis brushing on his prostate while Jungkook thrusts to him. He can hear Jungkook's manly deep moans in his ear. Jungkook thrust to him, it turns into the rapid pace once again and he can't help but keep moaning.

He arched his back, eyes rolling due to the strange feeling and his body was heating up as if the weather wasn't cold.

"Muh-more-" Taehyung moaned, feeling addicted.

Jungkook did what Taehyung wants, he pulled out then slammed it again inside. Taehyung mouth agape with Jungkook snuggled on the crook of his neck and thrusting into him.

Taehyung encircled his legs on Jungkook's waist, he gasped when Jungkook found his perfect spot once again.

"Uggh urghh ahh" Taehyung continuously moans. 

He shut his eyes tightly, he can feel the familiar knot again.

"Koo~" Taehyung moaned and cum because he can't hold it anymore.

Jungkook still thrusting to him, Taehyung cried in overwhelming pleasure and he is sensitive. Jungkook growled and cum deep inside him. Taehyung can feel it inside him, Jungkook stopped and panted heavily.