Chapter 10: girlfriend

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

Chapter 10: Y/N

Taehyung was still thinking about Jin's words and his wedding, Jin might be telling a truth, but half of his mind didn't want to believe in him

Taehyung was still thinking about Jin's words and his wedding, Jin might be telling a truth, but half of his mind didn't want to believe in him. He really won't believe that Jeon Jungkook, the Mafia can fall in love.

But, Taehyung was confused, Alisha was a girl while he was a boy. Why Jungkook wants to get married to him if he is straight before? Or did Taehyung made the straight hot guy into gay? But what about his parents? They deserved justice because of what happened to them.

He just sighs and went downstairs, he felt dehydrated and tired. He got stressed about his problems.

It was midnight and Taehyung still awake. He used to sleep at 9 PM but he was not tired or sleepy. He opened the refrigerator and take water.

He drinks the water and flinched when someone hugs him from the back.

"Why are you still awake, doll?" Jungkook whispered on Taehyung's ear, chin on Taehyung's right shoulder.

Taehyung feels the warm breath on his ear and Jungkook member on his ass.

"Nuh-nothing." Taehyung stuttered biting his bottom lips.

Jungkook tucked Taehyung's hair behind his ear and hugged him, pulling him closer.

"Really? You used to sleep early

"Really? You used to sleep early." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung gulp, bit his bottom lip and he sighs.

"W-who is Alisha?" Taehyung asked.

Taehyung only heard dead silence, he knows Jungkook won't answer him. He simply sighed.

"It's fine if you do--" Taehyung stopped his sentence when Jungkook has spoken.

"She's really beautiful and attractive. I met her when was in high school. She used to make me happy when she knows I'm sad, she used to be my home. I like her and I thought she likes me too. We grew up together and I date her, she was kind to me. Her smile makes me smile too, she is perfect for me. She is every guy Ideal so for me, I am lucky to have her, she is my stress reliever, she looks angelic and she can melt every guy's heart and I am one of them. I am so glad at the time that she accepted me as her boyfriend, my world became colorful because of her. " Jungkook said smiling when he remembered Alisha and his memories with her.