Chapter 1: Witness

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-----------------------------

Chapter 1: Witness

Taehyung woke up happily, he quickly took a bath, excited to meet a new friend. After taking a bath Taehyung ran downstairs to greet and hugged his parents.

"Good Morning, Eomma and Appa." Taehyung greet yelled happily.

His parent looked at him with a smile plastered on their face. Taehyung went to them and hugged them tightly.

"Good Morning too, Taebaby." Taehyung's mother's said smiling softly.

"Taebear, you're so energetic this morning, huh." Taehyung's father said giggling at his son's cuteness.

"Yes, because this is my first school day!" Taehyung retorted and jumped in happiness.

Well, Taehyung is a college student who loved to study because he had a lot of friends. He has a friend name Jimin who always talked to him and them always in the same school. Taehyung is now 18 years old who lives in a simple life and a perfect family, that's what he thought. He never knew about his parent's job, he only knew that his mother is a caretaker and his father is a guard of the richest man.

"Okay, be ready and take a seat. You need to eat" Taehyung's mother said and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung sat on a chair while his parent across from him. He started to eat, he munched the food cutely with a pout on his lips which made his parents chuckled at his overloading cuteness. After he ate, he brushed his teeth and went out.

"Goodbye Eomma, Goodbye Appa!" Taehyung said while waving.

"Have fun!" Taehyung's mother said waving back.

Taehyung chuckled without knowing it was the last day he'll hug them.

Taehyung walk to arrive at the university, which wasn't far from their house, that's why he chose Seoul University and also it was an outstanding University. After walking, he finally reached the university, he roams his eyes, wanting to find his Best friend.

"Taetae!" A familiar high-pitched voice called out.

Taehyung glimpsed at him and smiled because they were both cheerful and cute.

"Hi, Chimin hyung!" Taehyung said and hugged him.

"Ah, I miss you a lot!" Jimin said.

"I miss you too, but we need to go now," Taehyung replied and dragged Jimin inside.

The class started, while Taehyung having fun thinking about his first class because Jimin was with him. He was glad while his parent is kneeling in front of a young guy, begging for his forgiveness.

"Please, Give us one more week, we'll be paid you as soon as possible." Taehyung's father said and his voice shaking in fear.

A young guy scratched his head with the tip of his gun.

"I already know that line of yours, Don't you have a new one?" A young guy mocking him, rolling his eyes.

"Promise, We'll pay you, Jungkook!" Taehyung's mother assured and pronounced Jungkook's name that she shouldn't do.