Chapter 7:

Terrance had ridden around all day in his new car. I do not need her he; he thought my heart beats simply fine without her. But really it didn't, he was sick without her. Not all the weed, liquor and money in the world could change that. Terrance pulled up at the strip club. His mind was on his wife, but he figured he could change that by watching a couple of women shake their buts around him. As soon as he walked in, one woman caught his eye. She had glitter all over her body and was plain beautiful. Made him wonder what she was even doing there.

I wanna make her mine, he thought. He sat down at a table and waited on a waitress. Once the waitress made it to the table, he did not even notice she was there. He still had his attention on the dancer.

"Sir, excuse me! Sir" said the half-naked waitress in front of him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, let me get a bottle of the most expensive champagne ya'll got and see if I can get a private dance with her." He said handing her stack of hundreds and pointing at the stripper, he had been watching since he came in. the waitress walked away smiling.

He could not believe his eyes; besides Tomeka, the woman was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He had to get to know her. She had to be his. Soon the waitress returned with a big bottle of champagne and a room key.

"Sir, please follow me to your room" said the waitress. He saw that the beautiful woman still dancing. He wondered why she was not following them. The waitress leads him down a long dark hall. It seemed as if the doors stretched for miles. When they came to his room door, he looked down the long hallway to see if she was coming. There was no sign of her.

"Is she coming?" he asked staring down the hallway.

"Yes, " the waitress said excitedly as she opened his door for him, "they are not allowed to go to the room until it is paid for and the guest is inside" she passed him the key and walked off.

He sat in the room alone. It was stuffy in the room and there was a smell of lavender that was load and welcoming. It was not long before the stripper entered the room. She stood there, the shoes she had on were made of glass. They were six inches tall and made her look as if she were a goddess looking down on him.

"What's your name?" he asked as she walked toward him.

"Glitter" she said dropping her bra.

"That explains it all" he replied as he watched her slide her underwear down her long dark legs. He could smell the sweet smell of her perfume as she bent over.

"tonight, is going to be a good night" he said as she sat on his lap.

"Yes," she laughed "a really good night".

She could feel his manhood harden, she wanted to make sure he had a good experience. He could feel her breath on his neck. He could sense of relaxation come over her. He too had begun to calm down once he saw that she loved what she did. His breathing slowed. His mind belonged to her. It was as if her motions had hypnotized him. He lay there, surrendering to every command she gave. He was now hers.