Mickie James x Reader

* 2nd Person POV *

After what happened on RAW to say you were pissed was an understatement. You were sick and tired of WWE not treating women's legends like the the men's. That being one of the reasons you left WWE awhile back. Mickie was sitting on the couch listening to you ranting on about how WWE should treat her better. She actually found it it quite amusing and sweet cause it showed her how much you cared for her. 

Of course she knew this considering you two have been married for two years now but she still found it sweet. It reminded her of when you two first got together, whenever she lost you would always go on a rant. You let out a huff and finally sit down on the couch next to Mickie and rest your head on her shoulder. 

" Did you wear yourself out? " she says and you nod your head. "Do you want to watch a movie and rest? " she asks " But I don't wanna rest, I wanna do things " you say pouting. " We can do things tomorrow, how's that sound? " she says and you nod " Okay fine you win " you say and giggles. " I love you Y/N " she says " Love you more " you say and quickly fall asleep. 

* Next Monday during RAW *

As you watch Mickie take on Natalya in a rematch you try to stop yourself from heading into the ring and taking out both Lana and Natalya. You manage to stop yourself from attacking them and checking in on Mickie for long enough as Mickie hits Natalya with the Mick Kick and gets the pin. 

Mickie heads backstage and you quickly run towards her and jump in her arms. You finally let go and you both smile at each other and you give her a quick kiss on the lips. She hugs you one more time until you both let out laughs. You take Mickie's hand and say " You did so good baby, now go get dressed I have a surprise for you " you say " Aw babe you didn't have to " she replies. " Well I wanted to, now go get dressed and meet me in the parking lot " you say and she nods her head and you head to the car. 

You exit the car and open the door for Mickie and take her blind fold off. Her eyes light up and you smile at her. She looks at you and gives you a kiss on the cheek " You didn't have to do this Y/N " she says looking at the picnic you set up earlier today. " But I did, now let's sit down and celebrate your win against those bimbo's " you say and she let's out a laugh and you both sit down and lay your bags on the ground. 

You both finish your food and you smile at her and rest your head on her shoulder. " I love you, I'm so glad I married you " you say and she smiles at you. " I love you too, I wouldn't have married anybody else " she says and places a kiss on your forehead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a bit short since I don't have enough brain power to make it longer, also sorry if the end was a bit to cheesy 😂

ALSO 

THIS BOOK MADE IT TO #4 IN SHAYNA BASZLER THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH 

Even though I refuse to accept that this should be higher than @qosbaszler 's stories but okie ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ