Sonya Deville x Reader

* Y/N's POV *

Me and my girlfriend Sonya were hanging out at a cafe when two dudes came up to us " Hey ladies " I send them a nasty look and Sonya glares at them.  " Can we help you? " Sonya asks them " Yes you can actually " one of them says smirking. I mentally gag but hold it in " What can we help you with? " I ask them innocently " How about you two go on a date with us? " the other one says and I try my best not slap them across the face. " Sorry I'm taken " I say and he looks at me " Oh really by who? I don't see him " he says cockily I just smile and point at Sonya " SHE'S right here " I say and she smiles at them. 

" Oh so your lesbians " one of them says and I just smile innocently " Yes now can you please leave us alone " I say and he looks at me again " Nah you just haven't had some good dick yet " he says and I gag and Sonya gets up and gets in the guy's face. " Look even if she hadn't it certainly wouldn't be from you two so why don't you go back to your little friends over there and fuck off " she says clearly pissed off. " Chill out babe we just wanted to have some fun " he says I get up and slap him across the face and Sonya kicks the other one down there. " Well you aren't having any with us " I say and me and Sonya walk out.

Me and Sonya get in the car and drive off Sonya stops at a red light and she looks at me " Sorry about those idiots " she says " It's fine it's not your fault " I reply " Yeah but they ruined our date so I feel bad " she says and starts to drive again. " Well how about tomorrow we just have a date at my house and have a night to ourselves and watch Netflix I will even order some pizza and donuts ". I say and she looks at me and smiles " Sounds like a plan " she says and we talk for the rest of the car ride.

* Next day *

I get everything ready and turn on the TV and turn on Netflix I hear a knock on the door and go to open it. I open it and see my girlfriend Sonya I smile at her " Come in baby " I say and let her inside. She smiles at me and gives me a kiss on the lips and we sit down I scroll through Netflix when the door bell rings " Let me get that real quick " I say and she nods. I open the door and it's the pizza guy I take the pizza and give him the money " Hey your cut- " he went to say but I shut the door in his face before he could finish. I turn around and place the pizza on the table and Sonya smiles at me " Thanks baby " she says and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I smirk and go to the kitchen and grab a box of donuts and sit it on the table she smiles at me once again and " Aw I feel spoiled " she says and I hug her and give her a kiss on the lips " Only the best for my queen " I say and she smiles and we sit down and watch Netflix.

The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~