Becky Lynch x Reader

* Y/N's POV *

I look around for my girlfriend Becky " Hey have you seen Becks?" I go up and ask my friend Charlotte " No but you and her have a contract signing next so she's probably getting ready " she says " Thanks Char talk to you later " I reply and walk away to wait for the match. You see me and Becky are dating off screen but on screen were enemies we were shocked when we first got the news but we got through it. But that was when we first started dating now we get a kick out of since we have been together for months now

I hear my theme come on and head out I'm the heel in the rivarly and Becky is one of the most loved superstars in WWE so to say I get a lot of boo's is an understatement. My theme ends and hers comes on and the building goes wild I look at her and try not to smile so I play it off as an evil smirk her theme ends and we sit down to sign the contract for her title ( Pretend the whole Becky's pregers thing didn't happen lmao ). We both sign it and stare at each other for a couple seconds then Becky goes to talk but I slap the microphone out of her hands and take it " Becky you may be the longest reigning RAW women's champion but I'm going to end your little fairytale at Backlash " I say and toss the microphone.

We sit there for a couple seconds until I reach across the table slam her head into it I get out of my seat and take my jacket off and start attacking her. I pull her up and powerbomb her into the table she lays on the ground I grab the title and raise it with a smirk on my face and my theme hits and I look at Becky and say " This is mine!" and throw the belt at her and walk out of the arena.

I exit my locker room to find Beck's sitting on a nearby crate I walk up to her " Hey babe" I say and sit next to her " Y/N/N " she says and gives me kiss on the cheek " What were you doing just sitting here " I ask leaning onto her shoulder " Just waiting to see my beautiful girlfriends face " she says and gives me a smile. I look down at my lap to hide the blush on my face but she picks my chin up and says " Don't hide that pretty face of yours " which makes me blush even more " Shush " I say and we both laugh and sit there cuddling. 

* Time skip to after the match at Backlash *

1!      2!     3! and my theme hits I get up in shock and snatch the belt from the refs hands I hold the title up in victory and taunt the crowd and exit the arena. I finish getting out of my gear and I hear a knock " Come in " I say and I see my girlfriend Becky " Hey babe " I say and I go to hug her " Congrats babe! " she says " Thanks I just wish it didn't have to be by beating you" I say with a sad look " Hey don't be sad it just means that my girlfriend is the toughest women on the roster " she says sending me smile " Aww " I say and give her a quick kiss " Hey you know that restuarant  you wanted to go to?" she asks " You mean Y/F/R ( Your favorite restuarant ) ?" I respond "Yeah that one meet me there tomorrow at 5 " she says and walks out and leaves me standing there puzzled I brush it off and head to my hotel room. 

I get out of my car and spot Becky " Hey babe!" I say and she turns around " Hello beautiful " she says her accent really coming through I blush and she takes my hand and we head in. We sit down and order our food " So Beck's why'd you take me here?" I ask " What something wrong with wanting to take my lovely girlfriend on a date?" she says smiling "No not that its just we haven't gone on a actual date in awhile". The waiter comes and gives us our food and we just chat for a bit " But either way thank you for taking me out on date babe " I say and smile " Anything for my Fiancee " she says and smiles I return the smile until I think through what she just said " Wait Fianc-" I try to say before I look at Becky and she's on the ground on one knee " Y/N Y/L/N I knew I would spend the rest of my days with you the day I met you so would it would be my honor  if you would be my wife" she says with a huge smile " YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES " I say through happy tears she gets up and I jump into her arms and she slides the ring on my finger and I kiss my soon to be wife.

HFYRURHRHT ITS CRINGY BUT CUTE CHANGE MY MIND I DARE YA