Paige x Aj Lee

* Aj's POV *

I was skipping towards the ring when someone attacked me from behind and I fell over on my face I look up and see Paige looking at me with a grin and rolls in the ring. I glare at her and get in the ring and the bell rings.

I pick up the win against Paige and exit the arena with a smile on my face I head to the cafeteria and sit with Naomi " Hey Aj " she turns to me and says. " Hey Naomi " I reply and eat my food we talk for a bit until I see Paige in the corner of my eye looking very mad. I get up and sit next to her at her table she just looks at me with a raised eyebrow " Why are you sitting here? " she asks me. " Cause I saw you were sitting alone " I reply back " Wouldn't you rather spend time with your friend " she asks me still looking at me weirdly. " I am " I reply back smiling " I don't think friends attack each other Aj " she retorts " Well then maybe we have different idea's of friends " I say back " Maybe " she says and we just eat in silence.

* Time skip to the next day *

I was skipping through the halls looking for Paige since our tag match is soon I see her locker room door and knock on the door. She opens the door and looks at me weirdly " Can I help you Aj? " she asks " Our match is next so come on " I say and take her wrist and skip away with her.

Paige goes for the pin on Alexa and I go to take out Nikki I hit her with a dropkick and Paige gets the 3 count and her theme plays we celebrate and roll out the ring and exit the arena. I take her hand and skip away to the cafeteria I find a table with no one on it and sit us down there. 

" So Aj why are you being nice to me? " she looks at me and asks " Cause your my friend " I respond " Right... " she says and gets up to get some food and I follow.

* Paige's POV *

I walk out to the parking lot to drive to the hotel when I hear someone call after me I turn around and see Aj. " Hey Paige " she says and skips towards me I look at her questioningly like I have for the past few days she has been nice to me. " Um Hi " I say back and she just smiles at me I smile awkwardly back and say " Can I help you? " " Oh yes I was wondering you wanted to go to dinner with me this Saturday? " she asks I blush a little and say " Um why exactly? " I ask a " So we can get to know eachother better " she responds " Um I don't know " I say " Oh come Paige it'll be fun " she says " Fine I guess I'll see you Saturday " I respond " Alright see you then crumpet " she says giving me a wink and skips away. 

The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~