Entry Number Thirteen (1/17/2011)

Dear readers,

It's7:23 right now. I got home late(at 5:55) because of my stupid dentist appointment. The only reason I just got on is 'cause I wanted to finish reading The Host.

Oh yeah, it turns out that the opinion piece was just an optional second good copy for a piece we'd already finished. lolz

So yeah, I wrote some stuff at school, and this is what I wrote:

I am currently writing this down in pencil. I know right ME us PENCIL!? lolz naw I use one all the time at school. 

It's 1:10 and I'm in Math class. We're doing review for exams, which is why it's so easy to write this without the teacher noticing. There's nothing I have to pretend to listen to. 

It seems that I'm definitely not the only procrastinator in my grade. For the independent study, Mrs. Hodnett(my math teacher) received more that a basket full of projects just on Friday. Still, I doubt anyone else handed in ALL of their stuff that day.

I think I'm gonna remind her later in the week that I got tutored(15 points). She might forget.

I'm sooooooo bored! Kayla isn't here today DX She's the only thing that keeps this class from being intolerable.

My fingers are covered in paint. I was working on my Art project during lunch. We have to make an art piece on a wooden board based on the profile of our faces. I'm finger painting for mine. I love finger painting.

I'm going to the Art room again for Study Block. I have to go upstairs to my usual Study Block teacher to tell her where I'll be before going back down to the Art room(Math - Second floor, Study Block - Third floor, Art - Second floor).

I think there's ten-ish minutes left in class(haha I wrote lefn it at first), and I have nothing else to write, so I might as well do a bit of studying.

So yeah... C ya later peoplez! 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

It's 11:55 and I'm back on the computer. I was just reading Otomen(a manga... not online, I have the actual first three volumes) a couple of minutes ago. I really want the next volumes, 'cause the internet only has up until a certain point...

Anyway, I'm gonna go read Eden no Ori(AKA Cage of Eden) now.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Hiyaz peoplez! I just finished watching Burlesque. I'm tired and I wanna sleep, so no picture today, but today's song is You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me by Cher

So yeah... I'm gonna go to bed now, 'cause I need some sleep.