Good Kisser.

A/N: So Cherry is about to hit 5 million... FIVE MILLIONNNNN???? That's insane to me... Thank you all so much..

I've noticed so many new Cherry babies obviously because of the spike in reads, but with that being said, that means I've seen a lot more on social media, and I'm here to say... If you post anything on Tik Tok or Instagram that relates to Cherry, tag me a million times and I'm bound to see it! I love seeing your posts about it, and all your theories and things like that!

Please check the authors note at the end of the chapter for some important updates!

    CHERRY'S POV:

    That day on the boat was a good day.. That night was not a good night. Most nights have been hit or miss. We've been recording, and layering voices.. Working really hard on making this album everything we dream it to be.. Dream... What a funny word. Such a funny concept.. Dreams.. That's something that's programmed into me, something I should have. I'm a pisces, the little fish... I should be a dreamer, a crazy wild dreamer... But I can't seem to have dreams when I sleep. And when I'm awake all I see is songs..

    Part of me thinks back to Rapunzel. I watched it so many times before I met Harry. Maybe it was because in some ways I felt like her.. I related to her. Locked away in my tower all day, someone keeping me there, hidden away from the world.. But then I dreamed of getting out, and being somewhere else. Now I have that.. My dream changed then.. Deep down I wanted everyone to know my worth. I felt like I had something to prove to everyone around me including myself... So I did it.. Now there's not a studio hand nor artist in the industry that doesn't know my name... But now... Now I replay the words in my head.. "Find a new dream..." and I think to myself... Are there any more dreams to be found? Because in my sleep all there is is nightmares, and I don't want my real life to turn into that... I don't want to be stuck...

    "Baby." I look to Harry, and he moves his hand, running it over my leg. We sit together in his London home, Christmas two days away, and for some reason, this year it doesn't even feel like Christmas.. It doesn't feel special, and magical... Maybe i'm just getting older...

    "What's up?" I ask as I close my book, and move it to the side.

    "I just got the finished track for Cherry.. I wanted you to hear it with me." He tells me, and my heart swells, but a bit of anxiety courses through me.. It's known to the world now that Harry and I are together. I don't check even my own Instagram comments anymore because I know half of them will be slander towards me.

But I know that despite them knowing we're together, they also knew about Victoria, and all the rumors of him cheating.. And when they hear this music, they hear the songs I wrote about him that he's singing... They're going to think he's written them about me... They're going to hate me for my own lyrics.. They'll hate me because they don't understand the truth behind it so part of me does fear this song, and the release of it.

    "Okay, play it, I'm ready." I sit up, and he clicks a few buttons on his laptop, and then sets it down on the coffee table in front of us. He sits back with his and crosses one arm over his chest while he props the other arm on top, connecting his fingers to his chin as he grasps in, rubbing his scruffy jaw in thought. Right away I hear my voice over everything else.

    "Coucou!" I gasp despite the fact of knowing it was going to be in there, I guess I just didn't expect it so soon. The soft sounds of a dulcimer play on the track and I nod my head, liking the vibrancy, but smoothness of the sound. I wasn't at the studio when he recorded this song, I was working down the hall inside another studio with a different artist. I've never heard him sing this..