MORGAN FREEMAN

First, have a little Erza I drew. Now... WHOOOO MORGAN FREEMAN FINALLY!!! Ok so I'm not completely sure what to do here so... If it sucks it's not my fault! Alright here goes nothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morgan Freeman's POV

Hello you all, I've heard that you wanted me to talk about this. I decided to explain what's happened in a non-confusing way.

Dragons and werewolves are quiet... Different. What has happened so far in a nutshell is... Well basically, our two protagonists, Roselina and Gadjeel, met in an odd way.

To recap, Roselina's mother, now known as Annmarie, was completely evil. At first, you didn't know why. I too, until I read the story, didn't know what to expect. But I did know this, to expect the unexpected

When dealing with Miss Tomoko Rockbell, you can always expect the unexpected. I have not been with her for long, but I've already learned this.

Back to the story. Mrs. Annemarie was evil because she was a witch, and if you don't already know, the witches are trying to destroy the wolves and dragons.

Now, the reason for this is because the true master mind, Necromancer as we now know, what's made the witch of all creations fall in love with him. He wants to be in control, and the witch wants him to be happy.

Roselina ended up pregnant with three heh "eggypups" as Gadje- ((pssssst! Morgan freeman! PSSSSSSSSST!)) Yes, Ms. Tomoko? ((Magical eggypups)) Oh yes, that's right. Roselina is actually part witch too. So yes, magical eggy pups.

Continuing on, while having to stay in the ice chamber, she met her mother. This was a crazy thing, her mother was "dead". Why was she there? It's out, being a witch, she possessed the body of a dragon she killed. You see, though she hated him because he was a wolf, he was killed. It kind of... Twisted her worse. She killed the mate of the dragon go killed hers and possessed her to trick the dragon. She made a big show of it.

Now, I've talked to both Tomoko and Annemarie and they agree that this is what happened. Weird as it maybe, this is the truth. I understand that what Annmarie said before was either a lie or not right.

To kept herself from going mad, though she already is, she tricked herself into believing the dragon had been possessed by her mate too. Now hopefully you all understand that but of the story.

Moving on, Gadjeel was attacked by a witch and Roselina was kidnapped. Now, while Roselina was kidnapped, her childhood trauma came to haunt her once again. She remembered all the times she was punished for doing "bad" things, and she remembered how if she had rebelled or fought back, she'd get beaten worse.

That is why our beloved Roselina just accepted it. She figured was happy enough and that, with her weak body, she'd loose the eggs anyway. Besides all that her mother had also put a... Spell on her or rather... Brain washed her.

Now this sudden shock from everything broke the seal her mother had put on Lettie, Roselina's inner witch. Lettie used her power to help Roselina get free from her mother.

We all know by now that the moon goddess is possessed by her mother, the Witch of all creations, but what we recently found out was that she's only doing it for Necromancer? Who is this you ask? Well Tomoko has told me he is- (MORGAN SHHHHHHHHHHH!) oh right... You'll find later. Well then... Tomoko is telling me to leave before I say anything else that isn't supposed to be said... Also @pyrogecko thank you for inviting me to do this. I think I got the name right...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooooo here you go. Now I don't know who reads my message board, but I'm having a contest. I need a new profile picture and background so I'm going to let YOU decide it. You can kik it to me at katekyotsunayoshiboris or email it to me at khralicesawada@gmail.com as always please and thank you for reading.
~Tomoko-Rockbell