My Dragon Mate

Roselina's POV

I was running away from my so called 'pack'. My parents are dead. No one ever cared about me... Not even them when they were alive... I was an omega and that means I'm the lowest rank out there.

I've been beaten nearly to death, I don't know how many times! I was lying in my box, that's right, I'm homeless, when the beta walks up to me.

I cower, thinking he's coming to beat me again. He dragged me out of my box. "THE ALPHA WANTS YOU!" He hissed/growled at me.

I whimper and nodded. He dragged me to the alpha. Alpha Dean showed me a toothy grin, his yellow-green showing. It took my all not to throw up.

Alpha Dean was forty and unmated. His hair was greying a bit. He had a bald spot on the top of his head. He smiled at me and said. "Hello trash."

Since he was unmated, he has no one to calm his wolf. Quite frankly, I feel sorry for his mate. Even if he hasn't found her, I feel sorry that fate paired her with this creep.

"A-alpha Dean." I bowed my head. He growled and struck me in the face. I fell to the ground.

He started kicking me in the stomach. "YOU DO NOT SPEAK MY NAME! TRASH!" He snarled. I coughed up blood, then he started kicking me in the face. "Useless trash! How dare you get your filthy blood on my floor?!" He growled again.

I had to get out of here. This was hell. With all my power, I shifted into my wolf form. I was a blue-grey colored wolf.

I ran out of there before they could catch me. As I ran, the blood dried on my nose and I couldn't smell anything besides my own blood.

I could hear them chasing me. I ran through a creek and off their territory, they followed me. I was now a rogue.

After I got across the creek, I was tackled. Alpha Dean had me pinned to the ground. I tired to bite him without success. He bared his fangs and went for my neck.

I'm going to die. I never even got to see my mate. I'm leaving him alone... Forever... I'm sorry...

"Mate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so here's the first chapter. I hope you guys like it. Please tell me what you think. Please and thank you.
~Tomoko