Waking up

PLEASE READ TO END EVEN THE AUTHORS NOTE AT END! IMPORTANT!

Roselina's POV

I groan as I slowly awaken. The first thing I see is a worried and bandaged Gadjeel. SHIT! Did he hurt himself?!

"Roselina! Are you ok?!" I jumped slightly and nodded, wincing in pain from my injury.

Gadjeel hugged me tightly and rubbed hi head against me. "I'm so glad you're ok... " He smiled brightly at me. "You're fat now!" He beamed with enthusiasm.

"Excuse me? I'm fat?" I was obviously taken aback by his comment. I mean seriously, 'YOU'RE FAT NOW!'?!?! WHAT THE HELL GADJEEL?!

"I-I'm sorry! I meant you look plump!"

"Plump?" I gave him a 'you're sleeping in the dragon cave(dog house) look'.

"I mean!- Well... I-...." He looked panicked and yelled, "YOU'RE EGGNANT!" He then ran out of the room.

I opened my mouth to say something, but just closed it while blinking in confusion and shaking my head.

"Please forgive my dumb ass son." Gadjeel's father, whose name I have yet to learn, grunted. "Greg."

"What?" I blinked.

"My name is Greg."

I learned away from him and made a gagging sound while trying to speak. Could they read minds?!

"Only if we have somewhat of a bond." Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell f**k... "Yeah, I heard that you and my son did."

I turned cherry red and went stiff. Lovely. Lovey, I say.

Catrine started laughing loudly and snorted like a pig. Now it was her turn to turn red. "Oopsie..." She giggled.

Both Greg and I started laughing. Then, out of no where, they stopped laughing and got serious.

"We need to have a talk..."

"We think we know who and what is after you and why."

"This person... This thing is-"

Glass shattered and all I saw was blood. It was all over me and Greg. Catrine... Catrine had been... Shot... Through the head with a golden bullet... She... There's no way she could've survived.

Tears fill my eyes and the warm salty liquid flows down my cheeks as I let out a loud whimper.

Greg snarled. "They don't want you to know! THE ONE AFTER YOU IS T-" Blood. More blood. All over my body and all over my bed. It's all I can mange to keep from losing it and screaming and crying.

At this point, I'm shaking. Sobs wrack through my body as I whimper and shake. I deserved this. I'm worthless and I knew... This always happens to me... It's because I'm a sin... I should never have been born...

This is my punishment... It all makes sense to me now... They won't kill me because its my punishment...

My eyes get a dead look them as I'm put into a trance. I hear whispering in the background. It's telling me to sleep... I obey because that is my point in life... I am a pawn, I am a slave.
~*~^~*~
When I wake up I'm naked. Chains have my wrists bound to the ceiling of the dirt floored cage. They burn... Silver... I see...

"Hello daughter~" That voice...

"Mother..." My voice is weak and hollow.

She comes out of the darkness. "I'm surprised at you."

I nod. "I tried to be happy... I need to be punished." I understand. I can't be happy, it's against the rules.

She nodded in response and pulled out a thorn covered whip. "You need to learn your lesson, Roselina."

"Punish me... Kill me... Torture me..."
~*~^~*~
As Roselina was put under the spell of her past, memories came to her. Every time she was happy, someone took it away.

She once helped a deer, it came to like her and they became friends. However, for being happy, or so she thought, she was punished. The deer was shot and she was left alone.

Alone. The way she was meant to be. From birth, she had always been told that she was a sin that wasn't meant to happen.

She believed them. Traumatized by her past, she didn't fight it as she was beat repeatedly.

Why would she fight it? She'd just be punished more for not being brave. She understood and took it like an obedient dog.

She didn't dare move or speak as she was beat. However, for some unknown reason, the pups in her stomach were spared. She had just assumed that thy would be allowed to live so she could endure the pain of child birth, then she'd be forced to kill them or something.

Time seemed to slow down as she was beaten. Warm, thick blood ran down her body as she hung from the ceiling. Why am I alive? She wondered.

Why indeed? Of course, we all know why she's alive, but what does that matter? It's not like she can hear us anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't you just love me? Yeah, I thought so too. Haha... Well... The story is progressing! I wonder what will happen to our beloved Roselina?

SHE'S GOING TO DIE! HAHAHAHAHA!

MASTER MIND NO! GET BACK INTO YOUR CAGE NOW!

Great, she's hissing at me like a cat... F**k you too.

I just put her into her cage, YAY!!!

Also, the next few chapter will be quite depressing, so at the end of each chapter I'm going to have a little "My Pet Master Mind" thingy that'll be funny.

Please and thank you.
~Tomoko-Rockbell