Doctor

Wow. You guys have no idea how much I love you. I mean, I have bullied at school who tell me my work is horrible (because we have to read stories we've wrote, though I've never read or told anyone about these) and then they hit me when the teacher isn't looking and call me need and stuff. I'm so glad I can actually write without people's shit. Anyway, next chapter. I hope you like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doctor's POV

Recently another wolf has entered our kingdom... First that nasty Annmarie, now this Roselina person. She's out queen but she is a wolf. I'm not sure if I should trust her yet. She sounds nice... I hope she is!

There is a knock at my office door. Oh dragon god, it's Annmarie. "Hello. What is the problem?"

"I'm pregnant~" She purred and rubbed against Ian. I gagged a bit. She smells like alcohol. She glared at me. "What is your problem?!" She hissed.

I cleared my throat. "Excuse me. I needed to clear my throat. Anyway, my name is-"

"I DON'T CARE! TAKE CARE OF ME AND MY CHILD BITCH!"

I wanted kill to her. Right then and there. But, I restrained myself. "Ok then, if you have an egg-"

"PUT ME IN THAT SHITTY TOOM ALREADY!" She hissed.

I ground my teeth and nodded. I led her to the room and left her there. I hope our queen isn't like that...

~one hour later~

Angel, my mate and I are coming. King Gadjeel mind linked me. Oh dragon god no! Please don't let her be a bitch!

Yes sir, I'll be ready sir.

Good.

I sigh deeply. This is going to be a long day...

They showed up quickly. "What's up, doc?" The king chuckled.

"King, Queen." I bow to them. "May I help you?"

"I think my mate has an egg."

I quickly glance at the queen in a nervous way. "An egg?"

"Yes."

I smile. "So you mated?" The king nodded. "Ok! I'll just need her to take an egg test." I tried to confident and cheerful, but in reality, I was having a panic attack. HOW CAN A WOLF HAVE AN EGG?! It must be a mistake.

I quickly give her an egg test, and she doesn't have an egg. SHE HAS TWO! HOW?! WHY?! I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY EGGS AND I'M A DRAGON!

Wait... Of course I don't... I can't have eggs... Not since that wolf ripped out my womb... I hate wolves! Well, not the queen. She an amazingly nice wolf.

After I put her in the room with Annmarie and get done talking talking to the king, I go home to my mate.

"Hey baby, how was work?" He hugged me from behind.

"Horribly sweet..." He gave me a questioning look. "Two people are eggnant." He frowned. "They're both wolves. Annmarie is a horrible ass too! I hate her! But... I met the queen today..."

"Really?! how was she? Is she eggnant too?"

I frown at him. I hate talking about eggnantcies... "Yes, and she was sweet. She was kind to me too, though I have no idea how she's e-"

There was a knock at the door. I answered it to see a kid, around five, covered in blood and crying. "HELP! YOU HAVE TO HELP MOM AND DAD!" Oh shit!

"Where are they?!" I asked in rushed, panicked voice as I grab my medical bag.

"In the east field! Wolves attacked them!" THOSE DAMNED WOLVES! I nodded and ran after the boy with my mate to them.

They weren't even whole... They were in their human forms and... Tears filled my eyes. All their limbs were ripped off and their guts had been strung around the ground. They were, without a doubt, dead.

"YOU HAVE TO SAVE THEM!" The child wailed. "YOU'RE A DOCTOR, RIGHT?! YOU CAN SAVE THEM, RIGHT?!"

I fell to my knees, dropping everything. I scooped the child into my arms and cradled him in my chest "I'm sorry... No one can save them... They're gone..."

"N-no... NO! THEY CAN'T BE! THEY'RE ALL I HAVE! I HAVE NO PTHER FAMILY! SAVE THEM!" He pounded on me as he wailed. Poor child...

"They're gone!" king Gadjeel emerged from the nearby woods. "Those damned wolves did it again!" he growled, then sighed. "Your name is Igneel, correct?" He nodded as he trembled in my arms. "Angelina, you can't have children." He had to remind me... I solemnly nod, as a tear falls to the ground. I'm not sure if it belonged to me or Igneel. "Igneel, your real parents have been killed, but Angelina and Xavier can be your new parents. I know they won't be able to fill the void of losing your parents, but they can help."

"N-no! I want my real parents! My real mommy! My real daddy!"

"I'm sorry, but we can't make them come back..." He looked down.

"H-hey... Igneel... I can't have kids... When I was eggnant, a wolf ripped out my womb, maybe you can be my child? I know I can't fill your void, and I know you can't fill mine, but we can try." I offered.

He sniffled an nodded, then buried his face in my chest and wailed. He cried deep into the night.

Xavier and I took him home. He slept in our bed after he cried himself to sleep. I hate all wolves! Except our sweet queen...

At least... I have a child... I drifted into sleep with Igneel in my arms and my mate at my side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this seems like a filler chapter, but its not. It plays a HUUUGE part in the story later. Hey, did you guys know, I make this stuff up as I go? I've never had a full plan or full story. I just write what I think belongs. Anyway, I love you guys a lot. And hey, don't be afraid to talk to me. I'm here for you guys, just like you're here for me. I mean, I know you are biased off of all the sweet comments I got from you. Anyway, I there is ever anything you need help with, or if you just want to talk, I'm here. Just say hello.
~Tomoko Rockbell