22: kidnapping kids.

Still in Narrators POV
Killa drove Lex to Waffle House, brought them some breakfast and got her to eat before heading to the main trap.

"Aye everybody get inna line right now." Lex demeaned walking into the trap. The workers quickly got in a line, confused what was going on.

"Ima cut straight to the point. If y'all see that nigga Spin shoot him and put him in the basement." They all looked shocked. Just yesterday Spin was helping run shit. "Nigga shot my brother so this personal. If I think any of y'all working with him, helping him, thinking bout him, y'all dead. No mercy. Put the word out that we looking for that nigga. If anybody see anything or hear anything , let me be the first to know." She started barking around orders and made everyone get back to work. They proceeded to go to all there traps & warehouses giving a similar speech.

"Killa you mind helping run shit, ima up ya cut." Lex asked and Killa nodded.

Hours Later:
Lex and Killa were checking numbers and they ended up falling asleep once they finished. They were awaken from there nap when they got a call from the connect saying Spin was tryna start his own shit. Lex told him she'd hit him later cause she felt like sum was off. After that they grabbed food for everyone and went back to the hospital.

They went to Rose's room first and she was still in the same condition. J was the only person there. "Hey, what happened, Where everybody at?" Lex asked walking in handing J his food.

"Andre went into surgery they waiting to see if he'll wakeup on his own, Serena had a miscarriage, Rose died and they recovered her, Kay took a Uber to they mama house, Layla pregnant, There's a connect tryna play us, and I think that's it."

"Wait run that shit back turbo." Lex said with her mouth wide open. Her and Killa were shook that so much happened.

"What happened with all that beeping and the surgery?"

"The beeping was his heart rate increasing rapidly, they removed the second bullet, but there was a lot of bleeding."

"Why Kay went by my mama." Killa asked.

"She said the hospital was stressing her out, she needs to shower, get dressed, and come back tomorrow. She wanted updates though."

"Back to Serena's miscarriage, that's why she passed out. And you gotta baby onna way?" Lex asked.

"They said all the stressing caused her to lose her baby. And yea I gotta baby onna way."

"And wasssup with the connect?"

"He working with spin tryna take down y'all operation. Spin offered them a bigger cut and he was fuckin with it."

"Man that connect called me earlier, I said sum felt off. We gone kidnap Spin seeds and lure em out. You still down Killa?" She said mumbling the middle part. Deep down she knew it wasn't right to bring his young kids into it but she felt like if he was willing to take her world, why shouldn't she give that same energy.

"Yeah I'm down. J you ridin or you staying here. I feel like we shouldn't leave Andre inna hospital bed with no protection." Killa responded.

"Ima stay here and watch him and rose. Somebody gotta do it."

Lex walked over to Rose's bed and grabbed her hand. "Wake up bitch, I'm ready to tease you about getting pregnant. No more FTK nation for you. I know you can't see it but I smiled just now." She flew across the room when she felt Rose's hand move.

"Hell nah Im going crazy, SHE MOVED. Y'all seen that shit?" She asked J and Killa who both shook there heads no. Her excitement went away, she took it as her imagination playing tricks on her.