19: i-

Bruhh this whole chapter got deleted, Wattpad then blew tf outta me. This the first time that ever happened to me😒. This chapter totally different now. Ion know how I feel about that. Anyways, ima double the length of this one cause I still wanna use what I remember from what I wrote previously.
.
.
Lex POV
"You get rid of that baby yet? If I found out you used my money on sum else ima make sure you end up missing"

"Don't worry I already have an appointment."Jazz told the unknown voice as we sat at the trap listening to the wire we planted on her.

"Yea ight. How the plan going?"

"I still haven't been able to seduce Killa, he's always with Snipe. I think they have something going on."

"You starting to irritate me. Can you do it or not?"

"Yes, I can. Anyways I was thinking, what if we pin this baby on him? If I have sex with him soon the dates will be close enough. Then we can fake the kidnapping and kill him as planned."

"I don't use you to plan. Plus, you getting rid of that baby."

"I have another idea, hear me out. What if I drug him so he won't remember if he used a condom or not. Plus it'll be easier to fake the pregnancy."

"You stupid asf, shut up." He paused for a few seconds. "I gotta idea, I could let you drug him to make it more believable. Follow me."

We listened to there footsteps until they stopped and he started back talking. "Wait until he's drinking & slip this in his cup. First, he'll get a little tired. Then dizzy. Then he'll be knocked out cold. Get him out alone while he's dizzy and do it when he knocks out. He'll wake up the next morning feeling hungover. Don't actually have sex him, just get him naked."

"He's always with someone how am I supposed to spike it. Especially snipe, she'll probably bring him home as soon as he gets tired or dizzy. Plus, they sleep on the same floor. How will I get past everyone."

He sucked his teeth. "Here. Drug snipe too, you can dodge everyone else. When they wake up tell them y'all got black out drunk and had a threesome. Don't give her the whole thing, give her about half, or it'll be evident she's been drugged. Killas bigger than her, so you can give him all it or he won't feel it. Matter fact, ima do the measurements first ion need you fucking up."

"Folks be crazy as fuck." I said shaking my head. Once he did the measurements and gave her the drugs, she started giving him top so we stopped listening.

.
.
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: Jazz is about to be a WEIRDO and violate tf outta Killa & Lex⚠️

Jazz POV
I was at Kay's house and everyone was smoking, so I suggested we drink to. Killa and Snipe weren't drinking so I started to get nervous, how I'm posed to drug them if they don't drink. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some Hennessy. I filled up shots for everyone and slipped the drugs and Killas and Snipe. I was careful to remember which ones I spiked. I offered them the drinks and when they took them I let out a sigh of relief.

Lex and Snipe walked off with there drinks in the kitchen. They came back with empty glasses, so I guess they took them. A little while later they got tired and went up to there floor. I waited a while and told Kay I'll be back. She was having so much fun that she wasn't really paying attention to what I was saying. I slipped on Killa and Snipe floor and started looking around for there rooms. I found both of them in a girly room, so I guess it's for Lex.

First I got naked and started putting fake hickeys all over my body. I gotta give them real hickeys cause they gone realize if it's makeup. I gave Killa two hickeys then took off his bottoms. Whew, the things I would do to him if he was conscious.