14: because..

Lex POV

I was in Killa's room bored out of my mind

I was in Killa's room bored out of my mind. I took a few selfies, and posted my favorite one on Instagram. After a few minutes of scrolling Karvon walked in with hella bags.

"You need help?" I asked cause he was struggling to carry all of it.

"Nah" he said but I ignored him and got up to help him anyway. Not bouta let him struggle, especially when I could easily help.

"Boy let me help you" I said grabbing some bags. I was a little confused when I saw some of the bags were from girl stores, but I just ignored it. Probably for Kay or something.

"Can you grab my lighter off the sink?" He asked and I nooded. When I went in the bathroom I heard the door slam. I know this mf did not just lock me in the bathroom !!

"KARVON KING JACOBS LET ME OUT THIS BATHROOM" I yelled while banging on the door.

"I WILL JUST WAIT A SECOND" I rolled my eyes and continued banging for a few minutes. I just gave up and grabbed some towels, and got comfortable in the tub. I ain't bring my phone so I'm bout to take a nap.
.
.
"Lex, Lex, wake up" someone said lightly shaking me.

It took a second to realize where I was and that Killa was waking me up. I groaned and rolled over, only to hit my head on the tub.

"dammit" I mumbled and got up. Killa was laughing like sum funny, with his ugly fine ass.

He ran to walk out the bathroom first and I looked at him like he was stupid. If he wanted to go out first he could've just said that. Doing extra work for nothing.

"SURPRISE" he yelled when I walked into the room. I was confused for a split second until I looked around the room. There was bags everywhere from all kinds of stores and he blew up balloons.

"AWW, THANK YOU" I yelled back. I jumped on him, causing him to open his arms and catch me. I hugged him, then we pulled away.

We sat there looking at eachother for a second, & it was in this moment, I knew, I fucked up. I then caught I gaf bout this nigga itis.

Before I could think any longer he kissed me, without hesitation I kissed back.

My minds telling me yes, but my body's telling me yesss, or whatever tf R.Kelly said.

He sat down on the bed and my hormones started going crazy. The kiss started getting deeper and he flipped us over. He started kissing and sucking on my neck. He found my spot causing me to moan, even though I tried my hardest to hold it.

"My b" he said stopping. Thank you lord, cause my senses went out the window.

We watched a few movies and the entire time Killa kept putting hickeys on my neck despite me telling him to stop marking me up.
.
.
The next day/ Lex POV:
I got up and decided to be productive today, but first i need to cover my neck. The entire right side of my neck has hella hickeys. I got some concealer and covered the right side making sure it matched my skin. Then, I put some powder on it so it doesn't look shiny.

I ended up finishing all my online assignments for the entire month, it took me 4 hours but it was worth it.

After that my brain was hurting, so i decided to stop. Me and Rose made some designs for our boutique. We did a couple different things and I'm in love with them.

"Let's go clubbing tonight" rose said as we walked into the boutique to drop of the clothes we made.

"Bet, just us or the crew?"

"The crew, ima text the group chat"

"Make sure you invite Serena too, and tell j money bring Layla"
.
.
.

"Make sure you invite Serena too, and tell j money bring Layla"

^her club fit

^her club fit

Karvon , Rose, Andre, J-money, Layla, & Serena stepped out the car talking amongst themselves. I quickly applied more powder to make sure my hickeys were covered.

When I was done I put the make up in my purse and joined everyone. Kay couldn't come because Killa says she's too young. Technically I'm too young too but when you have enough money nobody really cares.

We walked straight to the front skipping the long line outside.

"Hey bosses" our bouncer Xen said. I gave him a simple head nod and walked into our club Lux, which is one of the the ways we clean our money. Xen used to be one of our men, but he decided to go leave the fast life. When he found out he had a baby with his now wife, he didn't want to keep risking his life. They so cute !!

Soon as we walked in the music got 10x louder, I grabbed Rose, Serena, and Layla and took them to the bar. I ordered each of us a starter shot to get loose.

I downed my shot and went in our section with Rose. 2 minutes later Serena and Layla came up here with a big bottle of Henny.

Lord they tryna get me drunk, I can't be messing with this liquor. Might fuck around and impregnate Karvon.

"Yo let's take this bottle home and play truth or dare shot edition once we leave" Layla suggested and everyone agreed.

Rose walked off with Andre covering his face and sending me a wink letting me know she'll distract him so I can do what I want. I nodded and pointed to the side of the club, letting her know not to bring him over there. She nodded and they disappeared in the crowd of people.

Me, Killa, and J smoked a blunt and I was feeling amazing. J-money stay having some good ass weed on him. I needa stop before he turn me into a pot head, I ain't used to smoke this much.

"C''mon" I said grabbing Killas hand and taking him in the direction I told rose keep Andre from. On the way there I ordered both of us a shot. We chugged them and I got some water, I downed some of that in an attempt to not get too messed up. Then we went to go dance.

We partied for hours, everyone had a good time. I don't think anybody got too drunk so we could play the game. I know I avoided smoking and drinking for the rest of the night, don't need to be snitching on myself during this game.