4: car ride

⚠️y'all I picked the name before I picked the face claim and I feel like the name dont match her. I don't want a new face claim, but I already wrote the first like 13 chapters so it's too much work to change the name. So at chapter 14 they'll start calling her Lex all the time, cause it matches a lil more than Alexa.

Btw I changed what she's in college for to a financial advisor⚠️

Alexa POV
I woke up hungry asf and just when I was bout to go downstairs it clicked this house still don't have groceries. I started looking for Killa room cause idk where it's at on our floor .

When I found it I hopped on his bed and started jumping ."CAN YOU PLEASEE TAKE ME TO THE STORE".

He pulled my leg making me fall off the bed "sit yo ass down somewhere you too old for allat and no I'm not taking you nowhere".

I smacked my lips and made some puppy dog eyes before giving him a side hug .... "pleaseeeeee" I said putting my lip out.

"That shit don't work on me, Kay try it all the time. But can you cook? Cause a nigga hungry"

"Duhh, why you think I'm tryna go to the store"

"Well you shoulda said that first" he while hopping up quick asf. I guess food make him move quick.

I went downstairs and scrolled down my timeline while I waited for him to come. He came down and we made our way to his car. We were listening to music that the radio played and I was singing to every song and he seemed to be a lil irritated. "yo it's 8am, why the hell you so loud" he asked as we stopped at a red light. I rolled my eyes and decided to be ghetto and hop out the car to twerk. Tell me why Killa ass literally reached all the way through the car and pulled my ass back in.

"Now why you do that? there was absolutely no reason for you to snatch me up like that"

"Cause yk damn well yo brother wouldn't let you do that and you prolly don't even try that with him"

"you ain't my brother so why ya worried and actually I do try that with him" I lied. I don't try Andre like that cause he be quick to snatch me up. Plus I prefer to be the friend who records her friends twerking at red lights and hype them up while standing by the car door. *a/n: this really me😂, I'm the friend who record the twerking and hype my friends. I can't twerk for shit !! Ima learn one day tho. Anyways no one cared y'all could continue w the book💀*

He reached over and grabbed my neck a lil bit. "Girl sit yo ass down"

Whew waterfalls "unhand me sir"

"What happened to whew waterfalls" he said laughing

"First of all, who said that" Shit I need to stop thinking out loud

"You did, now you gone act clueless"

"ACTT?" I said scrunching my face up like that Soulja boy meme. "I ain't say that, you imagining shit"

"So you telling me if I reach over there right now you ain't got waterfalls"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you, but don't do that shit before I have to show you how good I aim"

He laughed as we pulled into Walmart. We walked in the store and I grabbed a basket. Me being childish I just had to ask "yo can you push me in the basket"

"your ass too old for that, you childish son" he said while shaking his head at me

"Look ain't nobody asked you all that, you gone push me or not?"

"Not right now, I'll push you round the parking lot on the way out" he prolly thinking I'm bout to forget , but I won't.

We walked through the isles grabbing hella groceries. I was grabbing things to cook various meals, while Killa was grabbing all kinds of snacks. I made sure I got me a few things of fruit punch Minute Maid, that shit slap!
.
.
By the time we finished grocery shopping we had a basket and a half worth of stuff. Killa paid for it and we put all the food in his trunk and back seat. Just as he was about to sit down I hit him with that "uhnt unt, you said you was gone push me"

He smacked his teeth before closing his door and locking the car up. He grabbed a basket and I climbed in. He started running full speed and I was having the time of my life UNTIL he was about to go over a speed bump. I just know my ass gone fly if he hit this speed bump "AHHH STOPPP, SPEED BUMP" I yelled. "SLOW YO ASS DOWN KILLA" he sped up then slowed down slightly before hitting a sharp ass left turn. I thought the basket was bout to flip over "KILLA LET ME OUT THIS DAMN BASKET" he started laughing a lil bit. "Ite ima chillout" he said. He slowed down a lil more and started running in the directing of the car. It was a smooth ride back.

We got back in the car laughing. "Killa, can you take me to go get my car?"

"your ass want a lot" he smacked his teeth before continuing "how far away your car is?"

"Bout 15 minutes away" I lied. Knowing damn well it's a good 30 minutes away.

"By 15 minutes you mean 20-30 don't you" I laughed and nodded. I gave him the address and we were on our way to get my car.

We were having a random conversation and I wanted to be a lil nosey. "Killa what's your real name?"

"What you a opp why you wan know that?"

I scrunched up my face cause never did this nigga just call me a opp. "Man I ain't no damn opp, I bang too what I look like snitchin??"

"A lotta niggas who bang snitch when they go down" I smacked my teeth.

"Nahh only fake ass bangers snitch, if you really with this life you ain't folding under pressure."

"I guess you gotta point, but you'll think niggas real and they'll still snitch. But it's Karvon, what's ya street name?"

"Snipe"

"Aww shit that's you? you actually wasn't playing when you said you got good aim"

"yup that's me" I responded before turning the music up.

I found a pre-rolled blunt in the car and sparked it. "J-money gone beat your ass . That's his"

"Welp, it's already lit now and he gone have to catch me first"

We started smoking the blunt passing it back and forth while listening to music. Then my song came on and I knew I was gone have to throw it back real quick.

Soon as I heard "ima throw this money like a free throw" I hopped my ass up and started twerking in the car. Which is a hard skill that I've master btw. While I was doing my thang throwing it back and shit, Killa had the nerve to slam the breaks hard asf causing me to fall. "YOU SO DAMN CHILDISH" I yelled lowkey wanting to laugh cause it was the funny tbh. He laughed and I couldn't hold my laughter no more, at this point we was wheezing. I feel like we was only that weak cause of the blunt but whatever.

"Killa, lets race!!" I said as we pulled up next to my car. He said ok and we exchanged numbers. I got out and went to my car. Lowkey I wanted to ride with Killa more but I sucked it up. I called him and we lined up by a stop sign. We counted off to 3 on the phone and took off. We took back roads the whole way there so 12 wouldn't see us. I was giving him directions on the phone cause I wasn't finna cheat him. We reached the street of the house and we both sped up , only to arrive at the same time.

We walked in the house weak asf, left the groceries in the car, and we had blood shot eyes. Everyone was downstairs and for some reason everybody's heads turned to us. "Umm, why y'all looking at us like that" I asked cause tf

"Where the hell y'all been?" Andre asked

"We went to the grocery store duhh"

"Where the groceries at then? Why y'all eyes bloodshot? What took so long? And what's so funny?" Rose asked scrunching up her face

"Well damn is this a interrogation? The groceries in the car, y'all taking them out cause we went get them. Obviously we high, cause we smoked in the car. We was gone a long time cause we got hella groceries, plus we went get my car. We laughing cause we funny and we raced here , any other questions y'all need answered?" I asking rolling my eyes adding a slight lil neck roll for emphasis.
.
.
.
I think they luh car ride was so cute☺️, anyways the next chapter gone be the last one that's still happening on this night.