00:00

"Really Key you about to kick me out and I'm carrying yo fucking seed."

Key stopped throwing my clothes in the duffle bag and glared at me.

" Mane thats not my fucking baby that's why yo ass rolling na , you wanna go fuck on other niggas , get pregnant then try to put the baby on me hell nawl sister girl you finna bounce."  He chuckled and turned back to the duffle bag. " I should've never started fucking with yo young ass anyways."

I stared at the back of his head with tears streaming down my face , litterlay boo-hooing and he didn't care one bit he countiued stuffing my clothes in the bag.

" Key I don't have anywhere to go and you know that."

"Nawl ion know shit but you really you was just a piece of pussy to me." He smirked and handed me the bag.

" My bitch bout to pull up in a few so I suggest you get to stepping you already know she been waiting to beat yo ass."

I snacthed the bag out his hands , I really dont wanna leave cause I love key , but unfortunately I don't want to stay to get my ass beat by that crazy bitch Tykeia. I looked at key trying to find a bit of sympathy in his eyes but I found none. I sighed and made my way out of the room I used to call mine.

"Key just know I love you and always will love you."

~

" Keem you know I got some good for you baby."

It's been approximately 4 days 4 hours 33 minutes since Key kicked me out the house. Yeah I been counting every minute of it. I went back the same night to try and beg my way back into the house , but he got Tykeia to beat my ass . I have been on  the street for 2 days pregnant, hungry, and tired.

" Yea it's starting to feel like you got some good for every nigga that come in the sto ma."

I looked around my surroundings making sure nobody was watching me as I reached out and grabbed the poptart box off the shelf and tried my best to hide it in my shirt.

I quickly tried to scurry out the store , just as I was about to push my way out the door I felt a pair of large hands snatch me up causing the pop-tart box to fall out my shirt.

" Yuh little bitch you think you can come in my store and steal from me."

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach I winced out in pain. The man let me go and stood back staring at me in disgust. Tears filled my eyes as I felt  another sharp pain. God just get it over with and take me now.

"Damn Tee what you do to the lil bitch."

" Man I ain't touch ha ass she just started screaming holding her stomach."

I laid there feeling pain after pain. I looked down at the puddle of blood forming at the center of pants.

" Is this bitch getting her period on my fucking floor."

I blacked out after that....

~

" Dre is she ok ?"

My eyes slowly fluttered open. My vision was some what blurry but I could make out the semi-large bed I was laying in.

" Yeah she gone be straight when she wake up make sure she take them pills I put on the night stand."

" Her baby ok right?"

" Yeah ma don't worry you know Dr.Dre know what he doing."

" I'm just glad I was there them niggas was about to throw her outside the store and leave her there."

I tried my best to countiue to "eavesdrop" on there conversation but I ended up dozing off.

~

" Girl look at Syd ass over there crying."

I jerked my head and glanced at Syd who was indeed crying. Right in the middle of class.

" Fuck she crying for." 

" Girr Key no good ass he fucked her and left her high and dry."

I scoffed  " bitches really be dumb over that nigga I could never."

~
I jolted up at the sound of pots crashing to the ground. It took me a minute to realize I wasn't underneath Key embrace. I felt tears build in my eyes again.

" FUCK VIC STOP "

" BITCH DONT TELL ME TO STOP DOING SHIT WHERE MY HEA-."

I looked at the closed door startled by the instant silence , I mean the shouting startled me to but the silence was just as startling.

I heard a loud POP then shuffling . After 6 minutes of silence somebody busted in the room.

The person flicked on the lights and I held my hand over my eyes because the light was to bright.

" Oh shit you finally up I thought Dre put yo ass in a coma or some."

" My name Aqufina can I get yours since I you know kinda saved your life and shit."

" Y-Yaashira."

The lady chuckled and sat on the edge of the bed. I looked her up and down. She was really pretty even though it look like drugs took a huge toll on her making her look older than what she really was.

" Damn if you wanted to give me a fake name could've came up with some cuter then that."

My face quickly turned into a mug. "Says the person who just introduced they self as Aqufina quite frankly ion see shit wet about you."

I quickly regretted saying that . She reached over and snatched me by my hair throwing me out the bed.

" Bitch it's a whole lot of shit wet about me KNOW THAT. ion appreciate you laying in my bed under my covers disrespecting me now I was kind enough to save ya lil fast ass from bleeding out in the sto but now my kindness ran the fuck out you can get the stepping na baby."

" I'm so sorry I don't know why I said that , thank you."

She narrowed her hazel eyes at me. " Mhmm you need me to drop you off somewhere?"

" Uh no I can walk thank you." I scurried off the floor and gathered myself before heading out the door.

"Chile it's dark as hell out side I know I said my kindness ran out but I don't want you walking in the middle of the night pregnant and shit."

" Look thank you for 'saving' my life but you honestly you could've let me died I don't have shit to live for anyways , thanks for the hospitality and I appreciate it I really do but I dont want to burdoned you anymore than I already have."

" You don't have nowhere to go do you?"

Ok thoughts ‽ I know it's kinda eh but this the last time I'ma going to change the story promiseee.